SNV Netherlands Development Organisation in Zimbabwe is implementing the Rural Resilience Initiative project in Rushinga and Masvingo and is inviting suitably qualified candidates to apply for the position of Data Entry Clerk based in Masvingo.
The Data Entry Clerk will be appointed within the Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation (PME) unit of the Integrated Approach to Resilience Building Project. Under the Monitoring and Evaluation Advisor’s supervision, the DEC will conduct a wide range of data and information management duties in support of the Integrated Approach to Resilience Building Project.
The position serves to meet performance and quality assurance benchmarks in a cross-functional, fast-paced environment. The DEC must exercise flexibility in providing support to project staff according to project and donor needs and in the interest of efficiency in workflows and operations.
Essential tasks include the sorting and management of project beneficiary lists, automating and updating this information, producing accurate dashboards, and related reports as assigned by the supervisor.
- Receiving files from project staff for data entry; inputting this information in assigned Information management systems,
- Maintaining data entry requirements by following data program techniques and procedures, including indexing rules,
- Verifying entered project beneficiary data by reviewing, correcting, or re-entering data,
- Maintaining operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes,
- Maintaining SNV and Donor confidence and protecting operations by keeping information confidential,
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Design and consolidate data collection tools.
- Performance measurement and statistical reporting
- Must be a college/university graduate with an M&E; Statistics and or Clerical related qualification
- Strong computer skills (able to use Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint). Formal computer training may be advantageous in progressing in this career.
- Strong written and verbal (English) communication skills.
- Able to work effectively in a team environment and with minimum supervision.
- Able to work under pressure in a fast-paced professional working environment.
- Detail-oriented, well organized, and responsive and
- Ability to treat confidential information with due care.
- Computer literate
- Proficient typist and analyst
- Attention to detail
- Information collection
- Organizational skills
- Communication skills
Contract Duration – 10 months
How to apply
Please apply by clicking on the “I AM INTERESTED” tab on this page and submitting a CV and Cover letter in English before 29 August 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We do not appreciate third-party mediation based on this advertisement.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.