THE WELLNESS WAY
We are a network of health restoration clinics that think and act differently to solve the health challenges others can’t.
Founded by Dr. Patrick Flynn, we are a family of over 80 clinics offering team members opportunities for personal growth and development, where passion and purpose come together in a positive, focused environment.
We are looking for a Data Entry Operator to update and maintain information on our company databases and computer systems.
Data Entry Operator responsibilities include collecting and entering data in databases and maintaining accurate records of valuable company information. Our ideal candidate has essential data entry skills, like fast typing with an eye for detail and familiarity with spreadsheets and online forms. You will work with a data team and Data Manager. Previous experience as a Data Entry Clerk or similar position will be considered an advantage.
Ultimately, a successful Data Entry Operator will be responsible for maintaining accurate, up-to-date and useable information in our systems.
Pay: $13.00 – $26.00 per hour.
- Insert customer and account data by inputting text based and numerical information from source documents within time limits
- Compile, verify accuracy and sort information according to priorities to prepare source data for computer entry
- Review data for deficiencies or errors, correct any incompatibilities if possible and check output
- Research and obtain further information for incomplete documents
- Apply data program techniques and procedures
- Generate reports, store completed work in designated locations and perform backup operations
- Scan documents and print files, when needed
- Keep information confidential
- Respond to queries for information and access relevant files
- Comply with data integrity and security policies
- Ensure proper use of office equipment and address any malfunctions
Requirements and skills
- Proven data entry work experience, as a Data Entry Operator or Office Clerk
- Experience with MS Office and data programs
- Familiarity with administrative duties
- Experience using office equipment, like fax machine and scanner
- Typing speed and accuracy
- Excellent knowledge of correct spelling, grammar and punctuation
- Attention to detail
- Organization skills, with an ability to stay focused on assigned tasks
- High school diploma; additional computer training or certification will be an asset
The Wellness Way employees have a winning attitude and champion innovation, teamwork and accountability through a results-oriented, customer-centric, and fun culture. We offer various health and financial benefits, learning and growth opportunities, competitive salary compensation, rewarding bonus programs, and a wide range of work-life benefits designed to make your life easier.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.