YMCA OF SAN DIEGO COUNTY
“The YMCA of San Diego County is the leading nonprofit committed to strengthening individuals and communities across the country. Every day, we help people connect to their purpose, potential and each other. Working locally, we focus on supporting young people, improving health and well–being and inspiring action in and across communities.” The YMCA of San Diego County is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action Employer Minority/Female/Disability/Vets. We are committed to a diverse workforce
- Maintains database by entering new and updated customer and account information.
- Prepares source data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information.
- Establishes entry priorities.
- Processes customer and account source documents by reviewing data for deficiencies.
- Resolves deficiencies by using standard procedures or returning incomplete documents to the team leader for resolution.
- Enters customer and account data by inputting alphabetic and numeric information on keyboard or optical scanner according to screen format.
- Maintains data entry requirements by following data program techniques and procedures.
- Verifies entered customer and account data by reviewing, correcting, deleting, or reentering data.
- Combines data from both systems when account information is incomplete.
- Purges files to eliminate duplication of data.
- Tests customer and account system changes and upgrades by inputting new data.
- Secures information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures and reporting needed changes.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Organization skills
- Quick typing skills
- Attention to detail
- Computer savvy
- Coordinate facilities and furnishings maintenance including assembling furniture
- Effectively and promptly communicate building and maintenance related issues to supervisor and Department Head
- Assist in the maintenance of clean, attractive, safe and well-repaired facilities
- Understand the approved use of various chemicals and cleaning agents and be able to use and follow all MSDS materials/precautions and directions associated with them
- Conducts unit inspections as required by the program policies and guidelines
- Assist in all necessary repairs and upkeep of program properties, including painting, fire safety, changing door knobs, key copies etc
- Monitor YMCA vehicle maintenance schedule and other vehicle documentation, performs vehicle inspections, reports issues to supervisor and Department Head, and coordinate vehicle repairs with approved vendors
- Oversee safety program and inform management of any unsafe conditions
- Follow all fire, health, licensing, and YMCA related standards and property lease requirements
- Must be accessible to facility at all times and carry facility cell phone on and off duty
- Assist and coordinate intakes and departures
- Oversee delivery of consistent services; work with clients, public/private organizations and program staff
- Assess need for and assist in the coordination of all facility renovations and upgrades
- Perform preventative maintenance on equipment throughout the facility
- Repair and/or replace equipment as needed
- Teach Independent Living Skills and provide support to participants in relational wellness
- Provide crises intervention and mediation to participants
- Communicate effectively with Department Head, co-workers, participants, families, and other service providers
- Provide a secondary on-call option during specified times
- Ensure participants maintain safe and adequate living environment
- Work independently and as a team member to create innovative ways to meet contract goals and provide a high level of service that is engaging and meets the needs of the participants
- Transport participants in YMCA vehicle as needed
- Practice non-aggressive defensive driving techniques
- Operate YMCA vehicles in safe manner
- Vehicle use is for YMCA business only
- Perform other administrative tasks as assigned and assist with maintaining proper document storage and auditing
- Participate in and attend all required staff meetings, trainings, YMCA staff development events and appropriate agency-wide committees
- Ability to work effectively with others in alignment with the YMCA 4 Core Values
- Models the 4 Core Values in all aspects of position responsibilities
The YMCA of San Diego County is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action Employer Minority/Female/Disability/Vets. We are committed to a diverse workforce.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.