Website BOSCH GROUP
Would you like to turn your ideas into useful and meaningful technologies? Whether in the field of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy, and building technology – with us you can improve the quality of life for people all over the world. Welcome to Bosch.
The Bosch Service Solutions Magdeburg GmbH in Berlin is looking forward to receiving your application!
- Advice to those responsible regarding the requirements of information security and data protection guidelines (ISP guidelines) for their area of responsibility:
- Assessment and definition of measures for ISP risks including IT risks
- Implementation of training courses
- Definition and implementation of awareness-raising measures
- Initial advice on IT or customer projects
- Maintenance of the legally required register of processing activities
- Processing of information and data protection inquiries or security breaches.
- Planning, preparation and implementation of audits and assessments according to internal and external standards, e.g. ISO 27001, VDA-TISAX, ISP base and extended audits.
- Participation in ISP projects of Bosch Service Solutions and the Bosch Group.
- Personality: capable of working in a team, analytically responsible
- Working method: structured work, analytical, determined, careful and independent working method and a high degree of initiative
- Enthusiasm: Willingness to deal with new topics, especially legal requirements such as B. DS-GVO, BDSG, and operational regulations. B. RB guidelines, to incorporate central instructions and to apply them in practice.
- Experience: Good understanding of IT processes and technologies; alternatively, a high IT affinity and the ability to acquire missing knowledge quickly and effectively. You also have experience in project work.
- Know-how: Experience in customer and/or project management
- Languages: very good written and spoken German and English
- Mobility: Willingness to travel within Germany
- Education: preferably a specialist degree with a degree in business law LL.B. Bachelor of Laws or a comparable subject
Personnel department contact details +49 30 32788-279
Contact person: Mr. Duran or Ms. Krupa
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.