A funded product development company, headquartered in Singapore, and offices in Australia, United States, Germany, United Kingdom, and India.
Position: Data Scientist
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Job Description :
We are looking for an exceptional Data Scientist who is passionate about data and motivated to build large-scale machine learning solutions to shine our data products. This person will be contributing to the analytics of data for insight discovery and the development of a machine learning pipeline to support the modeling of terabytes (TB) of daily data for various use cases.
Location: Pune (Currently remote up till pandemic, later you need to relocate)
About the Organization: A funded product development company, headquartered in Singapore and offices in Australia, the United States, Germany, the United Kingdom, and India. You will gain work experience in a global environment.
Candidate’s Profile :
– 3+ years relevant working experience
– Master/Bachelor’s in computer science or engineering
– Working knowledge of Python, Spark / Pyspark, SQL
– Experience working with large-scale data
– Experience in data manipulation, analytics, visualization, model building, model deployment
– Proficiency of various ML algorithms for supervised and unsupervised learning
– Experience working in Agile/Lean model
– Exposure to building large-scale ML models using one or more of modern tools and libraries such as AWS Sagemaker, Spark ML-Lib, Tensorflow, PyTorch, Keras, GCP ML Stack
– Exposure to MLOps tools such as MLflow, Airflow
– Exposure to modern Big Data tech such as Cassandra/Scylla, Snowflake, Kafka, Ceph, Hadoop
– Exposure to IAAS platforms such as AWS, GCP, Azure
– Experience with Java and Golang is a plus
– Experience with BI toolkits such as Superset, Tableau, Quicksight, etc is a plus
– Looking for someone who can join immediately / within a month and carries experience with product development companies and dealing with streaming data. Experience working in a product development team is desirable. AWS experience is a must. Strong experience in Python and its related library is required.
BE / Btech Computer
Looking for someone from a Product development organization who can start at the earliest. Strong experience in Python and AWS experience is needed. Looking for experience range between 3-5 Years as a Data Scientist.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.