Brandbank – Benelux-team – Houten OR Brussels office
ABOUT THIS JOB
Brandbank (a NielsenIQ company) is one of the world’s largest providers of trusted digital product content for eCommerce sites, mobile shopping apps and virtual merchandising applications. With 20 years of experience in eCommerce content, Brandbank maximizes the impact of online products for the FMCG retailers and manufacturers, while minimizing the cost and effort to retailers and suppliers. We create high-quality content that fuels eCommerce success for our customers while creating a rich online shopping experience.
The BENELUX Data Specialist is the key subject matter expert for our day-to-day data operation. They apply their knowledge of how our data is captured, stored, transformed, and ultimately used, to resolve issues and drive improvements for our customers.
The BENELUX Data Specialist is responsible for the management of the local data model, facilitating the implementation of non-strategic business changes, including template creation, translation changes, code list updates, and associated processes.
Working in alignment with our Business Development and Global Data teams, the Data Specialist will provide critical support for automation, innovation, and development across the BENELUX markets.
- Management of local data model, including code list updates, and creation and maintenance of any supporting material
- Support template amendments (including translation and language support)
- Ownership of Operational relationship with standards organisations (GS1) in the market – working to ensure our relationship is aligned and proactive
- Actively maintain knowledge of the local GDSN data model and capture rules
- Delivery of GS1 / Global Data Synchronization Network (GDSN) initiatives by supporting operational data capture changes
- Ensuring data quality is maintained through the transformation from the BrandBank Product Library, GDSN Connector and retailer sites
- Work with other data governance stakeholders to identify and enact changes to the data model and entry rules to drive quality and coverage of data and maximize the efficiency of the data entry process
- Involvement in scoping and design of new initiatives e.g. dictionaries / validations
- Creation of ‘clean’ data to drive logic-building validations in systems
- Work with Data Hub team to deliver data analysis projects
- Coordinate roll-out of local process changes to execution teams and providing relevant training material
- Provide support to customers, understanding their use cases for our data, working to resolve issues, and communicating the benefits of our data (syndication partners, retailers, etc.)
- Management of New Fields, Translation changes and Lookup List changes
- Work with Legal Data Standards Manager to ensure compliance
- Work in alignment with Business Development team and PMO to deliver data automation projects Maintain a global view of the business’s data strategy and goals, and work towards them
- Degree-level graduate or equivalent experience and knowledge of data processes
- Effective communicator, verbally and in writing
- Dutch language is a must, as well as English
- Good understanding of e-commerce data space
- Passion for learning and keeping up to date with a fast-changing area of the industry – ensuring up to date knowledge of eCommerce and Digital content.
NielsenIQ is a global measurement and data analytics company that provides the most complete and trusted view available of consumers and markets worldwide. We provide consumer packaged goods manufacturers/fast-moving consumer goods and retailers with accurate, actionable information and insights and a complete picture of the complex and changing marketplace that companies need to innovate and grow. Our approach marries proprietary NielsenIQ data with other data sources to help clients around the world understand what’s happening now, what’s happening next, and how to best act on this knowledge. We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 90 countries, covering more than 90% of the world’s population. For more information, visit www.niq.com.
NielsenIQ is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.