Therapy Brands is the leading healthcare technology partner for mental, behavioral, and rehabilitative therapy. Our purpose-built and all-in-one practice management, data, and billing solutions drive exceptional clinical and financial outcomes.
Thousands of therapy practices rely on us as a trusted partner, to make their lives simpler and more efficient, improve revenue, and enable them to focus on patient care.
For more information, explore our solutions at therapybrands.com.
We’re looking for a Demand Generation Specialist to support both our mission and our expansive growth. Specifically, our Demand Gen Specialist will work with a division of brands to drive leads to our in-house sales teams through a variety of channels including PPC, email campaigns, social media campaigns, and other digital marketing efforts. You’ll work with your assigned division’s marketing team to drive marketing qualified leads in the most cost effective ways possible.
If you’re ready to bring your tech-savvy expertise to a company passionate about helping others, you’ve come to the right place!
- Create and execute a lead acquisition strategy through multi-channel targeted lead generation campaigns including: email, PPC, organic, webinars, events, social, display advertising, and retargeting to generate a consistent flow of marketing qualified leads to meet growth targets
- Manage our strategic partnerships
- Utilize product and brand messaging to craft compelling marketing assets to drive engagement across paid and organic channels
- Develop landing pages that are consistently optimized for conversions
- Monitor, track, and communicate campaign performance and analytics
- Work with Sales teams to ensure alignment on campaign follow up messaging
- Own paid search and paid social channels, and be the expert in leveraging the right channel for the right audience and campaign message
- Directly attribute leads, pipeline and revenue to measure the ROI of programs and communicate findings to the rest of the team.
- Monitor and report campaign performance with tracking across marketing KPIs including impressions, clicks, web visitors, video views, collateral downloads, etc.
- Identify gaps and conversion opportunities through segmentation analysis
- 3 – 5 years experience with paid digital marketing or working in a demand generation role
- Expertise in Google Ads and social media ad platforms
- Past experience with marketing automation software (Hubspot, Marketo, etc) and WordPress or other CMS
- Creative and innovative thinker
- Must have a proven track record of driving results
- Expertise in reporting and analysis tools (Google Analytics, etc)
- Solid understanding of online customer acquisition
- Clear communication skills in multiple forms (e.g. verbal, email, PowerPoint and in-person presentations)
- Have a passion for learning—you must be up-to-date with the latest trends and growth marketing best practices
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to collaborate with a variety of team members, including those focusing on website management, analytics, content, design, and engineering
- Experience with Healthcare a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
At Therapy Brands, Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging aren’t just words. We celebrate what makes us unique, foster an ecosystem of inclusion for all and harness our talents to promote diversity of thought and action in everything we do.
We instill Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging into the fabric of our CARING culture and business, as we strive to be recognized not only as the leader in healthcare technology, but also for our intentional efforts to promote a diverse community.
We will champion non-discriminatory practices throughout the employee and customer lifecycle; caring for every person regardless of race, national origin, color, religion, disability, sex, orientation, or familial status.
Therapy Brands is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.