You are responsible for supporting the Sales and Profit goals in your store by executing a plan to deliver the Best Customer Experience in your department.
You work in accordance with legal requirements and H&M standards, policies and procedures to meet the expectations of customers and colleagues.
You act in line with our Values and Leadership Expectations. You contribute to our business success by being results driven, business minded and a team player; a role model for H&M.
Role responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
SALES & PROFIT
You are responsible for supporting the Sales and Profit goals in your store by executing the plan to deliver the Best Customer Experience in your store.
- Actively work with your Department Manager/ Store Manager to support the business needs You plan and prioritize actions together with your team that has a clear impact on selling.
- You ensure the store’s execution continuously meets H&M standards and follow up using the customer experience tool.
- You ensure Store Operations best practices are followed by helicoptering the sales floor, maintaining cash point lines, garment care, and fitting room go-backs throughout the day to deliver the Best Customer Experience.
- Ensure H&M Customer Service standards are delivered at all times through active coaching of Sales Advisors and leading by example.
- Ensure the maintenance of the sales floor is managed in a cost-efficient way to meet H&M standards and initiate actions accordingly with your store management team.
- Performs all store routines, including the opening and closing of the store, following all Company practices and procedures
- Ensures that the truck is processed and follows up to ensure execution according to guidelines
- Actively prevent loss and ensure the store follows appropriate safety and security guidelines
- Identify opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and sales with the Department Manager and then you execute changes accordingly.
PEOPLE & TEAMS
You support the store team to enhance the customer and working experience in-store through coaching. Together with the Store Management team, you ensure that all legal requirements and H&M policies are fulfilled.
- You ensure clear communication to the Store team on business performance, company culture, training focuses through daily Behind the Seams Meetings and participating in leadership meetings
- May be assigned overall store responsibility in absence of Store Manager or Department Manager when opening or closing store
- Works with timekeeping and scheduling system as part of opening/closing routines
- May be asked to train other supervisors as well as complete projects on an as-needed basis for their development
- Serves as second interviewer and note-taker for staff interviews when needed
- Acts as a management witness, on behalf of H&M, in employee discussions as needed
- Ensures that all employee issues are immediately brought to the attention of the management team.
- Assists the management team in the day-to-day supervision of staff by directing and overseeing workflow within the store.
- Assists the management team with the training and development of sales advisors on the operational side of the business by following up on clear goals and providing timely feedback.
- Ensure health & Safety, legal and security issues are being handled to H&M standards and local laws securing the employee and customer safety at all times
- You strengthen our Company Culture by promoting feedback in our daily work and coach your team to do the same
- High School Degree or equivalent; Associates Degree preferred
- 1-2 years of retail customer service experience
- Prior supervisory experience is a plus
- Ability to lift in excess of 20 pounds
- Ability to stand for long periods of time, bend, stretch, engage in repetitive motions, push, pull and carry items (mannequins, clothing, totes, torsos, etc) for a short distance
- Ability to climb a ladder and use a step stool
- Open availability including evenings and weekends
- Basic computer skills such as browser navigation, software interaction and data entry are needed
- Minimal travel required (i.e. Workshops)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.