Are you ready to motivate, coach and grow the store team in collaboration with the Store Manager? Are you ready to ensure your team has the best sales attitude and provides our customers with the best shopping experience?
Then you could be the Deputy Store Manager we are looking for!
WHAT WE OFFER
You will have the chance to join a retail company that wants to be candidates’ first choice when choosing a new job. We are dynamic and with us your contributions are listened to, you get involved and your development is fundamental to us. Additionally, as a JYSK ambassador, you will have the following benefits:
- Development opportunities through excellent training and mentorship. To find out more about us, click here
- Internal competitions between stores with interesting prizes
- Competitive sales bonus
- 20% discount at JYSK Group and Lars Larsen companies
- Salary framework: 3rd level CCNL trade
WHAT WILL YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES BE
- Together with your Store Manager you will be responsible for optimizing store routines, making sure the store is ready for customers and achieving great sales results
- Your main task will be to guarantee the weekly campaigns, animate the right sales attitude and create a positive environment in your team
- In line with our JYSK leadership values, you will support the Store Manager by communicating, leading and coaching the in-store team
- You will support your colleagues on the “customer first” culture, on recognizing customer needs and on making additional sales
- You are not discouraged by physical work and lead by example by conducting routine tasks in the shop
- If you want to become a Store Manager of your store in the future, you will work hard to get there
Meet one of our Deputy Store Managers and find out about the job here.
WHAT WILL BE YOUR ADDED VALUE
- You have experience leading, motivating and developing a team
- You are inspiring and communicative to create a positive work atmosphere
- You take responsibility for customer service
- You know how to accomplish goals: you keep a cool head and give direction, even in stressful situations
- You always try to improve results and recover quickly from failure
IS THIS YOUR NEXT OPPORTUNITY? Apply today!
We process applications on an ongoing basis and complete recruitment when we have found the right candidate. We provide the opportunity for an interview (remote or in-person) to ideal candidates – and for some positions we ask for a video interview, where we look forward to hearing about your motivation for the job.
We believe our employees are the key to our success growing from the first store in 1979 to more than 3,100 stores worldwide today. This is why we strive to provide development and growth opportunities within JYSK, and we are also proud to reward commitment and great effort among our employees. Our three core values at JYSK – Merchant, Colleague and Corporate Spirit – express the behavior and attitude we expect from each other. We trust each other and believe in delegation and freedom with responsibility.
People are different. We welcome diversity, a corporate culture of acceptance, appreciation and respect in which everyone can develop their own personality and ideas.
For more information, visit our career page .
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.