As an employer, we offer equal opportunity and a place where everyone is welcome. We strongly encourage people from a minority background, LGBTQIA+, parents and people with disabilities to apply. If at any time during the application or interview process you require reasonable accommodations, please let us know.
We were founded by Axel Springer in 2018 as a 100% owned company and combine digital activities and participations in real estate, automotive and general advertising in Germany (Immowelt), France (Meilleurs Agents, Groupe SeLoger, Logic-Immo , Car & Boat Media), Belgium (Immoweb), Spain (Housell) and Israel (Yad2), which makes us one of the world’s largest players in digital advertising.
We also have a minority Axel Springer stake in companies such as Purplebricks, Homeday and Zumper. Our vision is to serve consumers in their important life decisions and not only to simplify the search for a new home or a new car, but also to offer additional services in adjacent markets.
It’s an exciting time to join us in our ambition to become Europe’s leading PropTech company – and help us unlock the sweet spot for everyone.
Your missions will be the following:
- Support developers in setting up IAC and monitoring
- Make life easier for developers and guarantee good Group practices to teams
- Participate in cross-functional issues (more than 300 IT employees)
- Participate in studies and technology watch
- Manage production incidents with development teams
The technical Stacks of the perimeter:
- Scripting: python, powershell, shell
- IaC: Cloudformation,
- CI/CD: circleCI, teamcity, octopus
- Version control system: github
- Container: docker, Kubernetes
- Cloud: AWS
- English: you are fluent in writing and speaking
- Agility: interaction, collaboration, adaptation, fail-fast, it’s your daily life!
- You like helping each other, sharing knowledge and working in collaboration with Feature-Teams!
- For you, automation is the asset of digital transformation…
- You like technical challenges and you know how to talk to the Devs about Ops subjects!
- You are a force of proposal
Bac +5 graduate (engineering school or equivalent university education)
- You have a minimum of 3 years experience in an equivalent position
- You have a good level of English. This will allow you to interact with your peers from the Axel Springer Group around the world.
Does it speak to you? The rest happens here
- First exchange with Agnès (HR)
- Video interview with our Lead DevOps
- Tech interview in video with a DevOps team and a final interview with an Engineer Manager
What awaits you with us 👊
Fixed compensation over 12 months with a variable + profit-sharing and profit-sharing bonus + mutual insurance + RTT + restaurant tickets
The little extras of the Group: tailor-made training, in-house conferences, disability policy, All hands meeting every month, 2 in-house sales coaches to support our entire sales force, telecommuting, partnership with a nursery network, delivery of organic fruit each week in partnership with an ESAT, yoga and pilates classes each week, salsa, table football, the latest game consoles, football team, running, partnership with a solidarity network, internal weather forecast that measures fulfillment within our teams, corporate parties and many more….
Your information is processed by Digital Classifieds France in order to manage your application. In accordance with the Data Protection Act, you can access the data concerning you, have it rectified or request its deletion. You also have a right of opposition, a right to portability and a right to limit the processing of data concerning you which you can exercise by contacting Digital Classifieds France / Human Resources Department – 65 Rue Ordener, 75880 Paris Cedex 18 or email@example.com.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.