At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.
SCRUM team member for the Bosch Connect Product Portfolio DevOps team which is responsible for the following worldwide used applications: Bosch Connect (Enterprise Social Network), ASK! Bosch (question and answer platform) and Bosch Overflow (support platform especially for software development).
- You will be a SCRUM team member for the Bosch Connect Product Portfolio DevOps team which is responsible for the following worldwide used applications: Bosch Connect (Enterprise Social Network), ASK! Bosch (question and answer platform) and Bosch Overflow (support platform especially for software development).
- Taking responsibility: You will be responsible for planning, development and build management of plugins for our worldwide used tools and platforms at Bosch.
- Think holistically: together with the DevOps team you will plan and implement the automation processes (operations and testing automation).
- Proactive monitoring: You will analyze and implement measures to eliminate errors and for preventive monitoring.
- Living cooperation: You communicate with software manufacturers and external service providers and provide 3rd level support to end users.
- Know-how in operating applications with some of the following technologies: AppDynamics, Docker, DBs (MongoDB, Oracle), Jenkins, Kubernetes, Linux, LDAP, Splunk, WebSphere Application Server, Windows Server.
- Experience: Experience in a DevOps team is a plus.
Personality and working practice: self-organized and goal-oriented, take responsibility and strong analytical thinking skills, team player, customer-focused working style.
- Languages: very good written and spoken English, and preferable German.
- Education: completed studies with a focus on information technology (business information systems, computer science, information systems and digital media etc.) or comparable qualification
We would like to offer you number of amenities for you and your loved ones.
- Contract of employment and a competitive salary (together with annual bonus)
- Flexible working hours with home office after the pandemic as well
- Referral Bonus Program
- Copyright costs for IT employees
- Canteen in the office with co-financed lunches
- Complex environment of working, professional support and possibility to share knowledge and best practices
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment
- Broad access to professional trainings, conferences and webinars
- Language courses
- Private medical care and life insurance
- Multisport card and sports teams
- Number of benefits for families (for instance summer camps for kids)
- Non working days on the 24th and 31st of December
- Discounts for Bosch products
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.