Ubisoft’s 20,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come.
Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game changing challenges, cutting edge technologies, and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us Create the unknown.
This is an opportunity to join the new global Diversity, Inclusion and Accessibility team. In this role, reporting to the D&I Director for Europe, Middle East & APAC, you will manage and implement Ubisoft’s D&I strategy and projects for our teams across our studios and offices in the APAC region.
The APAC region comprises more than 3000 team members across India (Pune, Mumbai), China (Shanghai, Chengdu, Hong Kong), Singapore, the Philippines (Binan), Japan (Osaka, Tokyo), Vietnam (Da Nang), Australia (Sydney), South Korea (Seoul) and Taiwan region (Taipei)
As a D&I manager for APAC, you will:
Participate in the design, execution & measurement of Ubisoft’s D&I strategy in APAC
- In partnership with local senior stakeholders, develop a regional and locally tailored strategies for diversity, inclusion that align with Ubisoft’s Global D&I goals
- Build & promote D&I initiatives that include relevant benchmarking, trend analysis, metrics and a connection to local business objectives
- In collaboration with HR teams in the region, collect and analyze local teams’ feedback and data to generate insights on employee experience and identify opportunities to develop D&I programs
- Establish metrics to measure success and provide regular reports on the impact of D&I initiatives to keep everyone up to date on our efforts
Provide advice and guidance for the teams in your portfolio
- Influence sustainable change through education, awareness, and action that enhances our company culture
- Promote diversity by enlisting and amplifying the voice of employees and all other relevant stakeholders
- Promote and drive adoption of inclusive practices, establish key initiatives, and communicate insights & recommendations to local leadership and local D&I contacts
- Be the contact person for Employee Resource Groups in your scope
- Be a spokesperson for D&I, internally and externally
Build strong partnerships
- Cultivate a collaborative and constructive partnership between Corporate HQ, regional D&I managers and local D&I champions to share learnings and opportunities
- Build strong relationships with D&I leaders across industries in APAC to learn and implement best practices
- Build close collaboration with local stakeholders – notably HR and Communication teams – to ensure alignment and support in delivery of the D&I strategy at a regional level
To succeed in this position, you must have ~8 years of experience in Diversity & Inclusion and a solid knowledge of APAC-specific challenges on D&I.
If you feel up to the challenge and can relate to the experience and qualities listed below, then we look forward to hearing from you!
- You have strong communication skills and know-how to influence stakeholders
- You have experience in building D&I strategies and education programs
- You are a problem solver with an analytical mindset
- You know how to work with cross-functional teams and inspire them
- You have experience in change management
- You have experience in facilitating in-person and virtual training sessions
- You have excellent oral and written communication skills, including experience in developing and delivering presentations to senior management
- You are comfortable with navigating complex organizational structures and dealing with ambiguity
- You are an empathetic listener to concerns raised within communities, protect safe spaces, and provide key insights to the business
Location: The role will be based in APAC, in one of Ubisoft’s local offices. There is flexibility in the location.
Ubisoft’s 20,000 team members, working across more than 30 countries around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their commitmentand talent have brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.