Website INFORMA MARKETS
Informa Markets organizes over 500 large-scale branded and transaction-oriented events in 14 specialist markets. These are typically not-to-be-missed annual events where buyers and sellers build relationships, see and show products and do business.
We also provide year-round online platforms where companies showcase their businesses and products and buyers conduct research, generating valuable leads, and we provide data and digital content that supports the flow of knowledge and transactions in markets.
The Healthcare team of Informa Markets brings together buyers and sellers, educates the market and keeps practitioners informed across a variety of industry sectors. Digital marketers have played a vital role in the ongoing success of the portfolio.
As the portfolio grows further in 2021, the business requires a digital marketer to amplify results and build on previous successes. Reporting into the Senior Digital Marketing Manager, this role requires a well-rounded digital marketer with expertise in Performance marketing and SEO, but with the proven ability to manage campaigns independently (either executed in-house or through an agency).
The candidate for this role must have proven experience in driving new, relevant web traffic through PPC as well as being able to demonstrate knowledge and activity in converting web traffic to customers, whether they be event attendees/exhibitors or in a sphere outside the event world.
This candidate is analytics-led, always looking for opportunities to improve and raise the bar. This role will wholly own the Paid Search traffic KPI, as well as be expected to prove results in conversion improvement through web testing. This role will also work with the sponsorship team to manage and execute client’s campaigns.
To contribute to the overall success of the Healthcare marketing team through effective digital marketing plans and successful implementation.
- Work with the marketing and sponsorship teams to plan marketing campaigns to meet strategic objectives for exhibitions and sponsors
- Delivers on strategic KPIs by driving online traffic and ability to present these ongoing results in a regular update
- Manage campaign optimization (keywords, micro-sites, long-tail optimization, geo-located/industry targeted ad campaigns etc)
- Develop in-depth knowledge of target audience and campaign objectives
- Setting up and managing digital marketing campaigns independently
- Run A/B testing in digital campaigns to optimize for better performance
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize the user experience
- Collaborate with designers to improve ad user experience
- Launch and monitor dynamic search campaigns
ANALYSIS & INSIGHT
- Monitor campaign performance by producing relevant and timely reports in Adobe and Google Analytics
- Continuously monitor daily/weekly reporting of KPIs, including campaign performance
- Setup goals through GTM, DTM and other third party applications
- Setup conversions in Google ads, FB, Twitter, LinkedIn and other services we use
- Recommend changes to campaign execution based on data insights
- Setup heatmaps on the website and provide insights to the marketing team
- Highly collaborative and tenacious team player
- Ability to deep dive into an industry and recommend the strategy
- Good understanding of customer insight techniques and application
- Ability to work effectively across a range of projects with teams of differing skills and experience
- Fast learner, committed to personal development and growth
- Takes pride and ownership of their work
- 1-2 years experience in a digital marketing role
- Proficient in PPC campaign execution
- Analytical and questioning mindset
- Excellent timekeeper, with the ability to juggle multiple projects
- Self-motivating with a strong ability to work both on independent projects and projects involving many stakeholders
- Proven experience of hitting digital channel KPIs
- Experience in both managing and creating PPC campaigns with a key focus on achieving ROI
- Passion for digital marketing
- Deadline and target driven
- Experience of working in a pressurised environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in the use of MS Office including Excel
- Formal business/marketing higher education qualification
We know that sometimes the ‘perfect candidate’ doesn’t exist, and that people can be put off applying for a job if they don’t fit all the requirements. If you’re excited about working for us and have most of the skills or experience we’re looking for, please go ahead and apply. You could be just what we need! We believe strongly in the value of diversity and creating supportive, inclusive environments where our colleagues can succeed. As such, Informa is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship, or other protected characteristics under federal, state or local law.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.