Exegy provides ultra-high performance hardware-accelerated computing appliances that efficiently process and enrich market data for the world’s leading financial organizations. Exegy’s unique market data products respond to financial organizations’ growing demands for low latency, reduced cost of ownership and flexibility.
Exegy is seeking a Director New Account Sales, UK opening with a proven ability to win new logo business for technology and technology-enabled solutions at financial services firms specializing in the capital markets for both buy and sell-side organizations.
The New Account Sales Director will sell Exegy’s market data and trading infrastructure solutions to new logo targets in the financial services industry including banks, asset managers, hedge funds and active traders in the UK.
The successful candidate will leverage Exegy’s full set of offerings to develop and execute a sales strategy to penetrate named new logo targets. Collaboration with other sales, marketing and product team members will be critical to achieving success in the position. This role can be located anywhere in the UK, with preference for London.
If you are interested, please apply via the following link: https://exegy.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=156
No phone calls please.
No third party resumes please.
- Growing and managing a pipeline of new logo opportunities
- Demonstrating to prospective clients how Exegy’s offerings uniquely deliver compelling business value
- Closing deals that make sense for both the customer and Exegy
- Negotiating terms and conditions in agreements
- Growing relationships with key decision makers
- Collaborating with sales & account teams and/or other business units where required
- Maintaining an accurate and reliable sales forecast
- Identifying and developing new opportunities grounded in account research on the strategic initiatives of the assigned new logo targets
- Maintaining up to date product knowledge on all products and solutions
- Providing competitive and other vital market intelligence to internal stakeholders
- Managing individual expense budget within policy guidelines
- Ability to apply a well-defined targeting and prospecting approach to identify and develop new opportunities
- Ability to apply a rigorous qualification process throughout the sales cycle
- Ability to position business value and outcomes that are compelling for executive buyers
- Ability to understand and navigate complex buying decision making processes
- Ability to apply a strong interpersonal communication skill set to secure commitments from buyers at all levels
- Ability to develop and execute highly effective close plans
- Ability to marshal internal and external resources required to advance sales campaigns in an optimum manner
- Ability to address buyer objections in a manner that builds trust and confidence
- Ability to apply a value-driven negotiating skill set
Qualifications and Experience Required
- Minimum of 5-10 years of experience in new logo selling roles
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong understanding of capital markets trading and market data business models and workflows
- Strong understanding of electronic trading uses and existing offerings
- Proficient in the use of sales technologies including Salesforce and LinkedIn
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.