Website Kensington Tours
Founded in 2006, Kensington Tours is a $170 million privately-held company that has been rapidly growing for the past few years. We are a multi-award-winning luxury tour operator offering tailor-made, private-guided experiences to the world’s most extraordinary destinations.
Anchored by an industry-leading team of 150+ destination specialists, we deliver curated travel experiences for the most discerning clients. The success of Kensington Tours has been its ability to provide customized tours for each and every client in a market with increasingly sophisticated consumer knowledge and a heightened search for “authenticity of experience.”
We do this with our pioneering technology platform that allows the company to connect tour experts all over the world into a single, streamlined database and booking engine. Kensington strives to surprise and delight at every turn with authentic, extraordinary and unexpected experiences. Our brand promise – to create the experience that changes the life.
Travel agents love the added-value of our creative, made-to-measure itineraries to 90 plus countries around the world. We’re usually priced well below our competitors and an average twenty-four-hour quote turnaround is icing on the cake!
We are looking for a sales-driven Director of Sales for Midwest USA (ideally based in Illinois, Michigan, or Indiana) with a proven track record as an experienced and gifted Sales Representative.
You have a successful, stable work history and you’re now keen to explore new ground. You’re comfortable working from a home office and focusing on top producing leisure travel agencies and agents within your territory.
- Identify and develop sales from top leisure agencies within your territory.
- Setting appointments and calling on key accounts to engage owner/managers and their agent teams in a professional and compelling manner.
- Represent Kensington Tours at trade shows and preferred agency network events, presenting our products and services and vigorously following up to ensure traction.
- Provide superior levels of customer service and sales support to all agencies within the territory.
- Analyze and manage key agencies sales data to creatively initiate improvement.
- Achieve sales revenue targets within budget.
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic with an innate sales drive.
- Supplier Rep or retail travel industry experience in this territory is essential.
- Familiarity with premium and luxury product lines preferred.
- Demonstrate professional and superior sales presentation techniques.
- Strategic business planning, analyzing, and reporting.
- Strong negotiator.
- Advanced skills in interpersonal relationship management.
- Valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle.
- Valid passport.
- Ability to travel within the assigned territory on a regular basis.
We offer an attractive remuneration package and a dynamic working environment.
We thank all candidates for their interest however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Successful candidates will receive communications from TripArc Talent Acquisition team, the exclusive recruitment partner to Kensington Tours.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.