Website PUBLICIS SAPIENT
For nearly thirty years, we have been working for the digital transformation of companies. We use the power of technology and creativity to support our clients’ ambitions. We imagine with, and for them, new experiences and anticipate the key businesses of tomorrow. Inspired by the start-up mindset, we help our customers create value by improving the experience they offer to their own customers. Our approach to transformation is based on three main principles: a vision that simultaneously adopts the point of view of the company and that of the customers; a unique combination of strategy, experience and engineering; creativity. It is she who has the power to find solutions.
Consulting division of the Publicis group, more than 20,000 people in 53 offices around the world combine experience in the fields of customer experience, technology, data science and consulting to help our clients transform.
As a Director of Technology / Engineering, you will be a member of the Engineering competence representing over 10,000 employees worldwide.
You will be one of the leaders in engineering skills in France by contributing your skills and energy to help develop Publicis Sapient’s activities in this region. If necessary, you will be able to participate in international missions.
• Contributes to the programs as an enterprise architect, solution architect or engineering lead (team between 10 and 50 engineers generally)
• Provides an expert point of view on key topics (enterprise architecture, distributed and reactive architecture, cloud transformation, omnichannel transformation, product engineering, DevOps, SRE, container orchestration, etc.) but also is able to mobilize specialist contributors to respond to customer requests or challenges
• Brings credibility and expertise regarding the wider technology ecosystem. Credible experience in: commerce (Salesforce Commerce Cloud, SAP Hybris, VTEX, Commercetools), experience management (Adobe, Contentstack, Contentful, Aquia), cloud providers (Azure, Google Cloud, AWS), Analytics and business intelligence (Databricks, Snowflake, etc, …), data processing or transformation (Airflow, Kafka/Confluent) or marketing automation and CRM (Twilio, Tealium, Salesforce, Adobe) etc…
• Provides domain-specific knowledge for one to multiple industries: CPG, retail, telecommunications, banking and financial services, utilities, travel and hospitality
• Ensures that the Engineering team in France is constantly acquiring new skills, as well as improving the skills acquired
Business development / relationship:
• Customer engagement partner on technology aspects, lead research (in partnership with business development and customer engagement)
•Very comfortable making presentations to clients or prospects
• Able to make the estimates necessary for sizing teams and defining roadmaps
•Works with Client Services teams and Project Managers in meetings to translate client’s business requirements into a sound technical architecture/approach. Oversees execution of technical strategy once client approval is obtained.
• Supervise the work of other members of Engineering
• Participates in the development of the technology team as a whole in collaboration with the other senior members of the team
• Acts as a coach for associates, actively providing mentorship and guidance to more junior team members
Your experience :
• You have at least 15 years of professional experience in IT, in consulting, an ESN, a startup or a large group (or a mix of these experiences)
• You have strong skills in consulting, IT strategy, architecture and/or development team management
• You have proven experience of the complete project life cycle (from strategy, estimates, mobilization of a team to operation)
• You understand the issues of enterprise architecture, IS urbanization, IT governance and implementation of programs in agile / agile mode at scale
• You have knowledge of one or more e-commerce platforms (Salesforce Commerce Cloud, Commercetools, SAP Commerce, …), CMS (Adobe, Contentful, Contentstack, Amplience …) or CRM/Marketing (Twilio, Salesforce, Adobe, Microsoft Dynamics)
• You may have worked on Marketing Technology, CRM, PIM, or Order Management (OMS) implementations or distributed microservices architecture deployment on transactional or big data applications
• You have provided leadership or facilitated the work of development teams between 20 and 100 people depending on your seniority
• You have worked in agile / SAFE organizations and on projects using product engineering principles
• You know how to federate talents and motivate individuals in the context of projects with high stakes
• You know how to be convincing, force of proposal but also to listen to effectively influence your interlocutors
• Familiarity with distributed architecture solutions: API management, Microservices (Spring boot), Events broker (Kafka, Azure Event Hub, Pulsar) and integration tools (modern ETL SaaS, iPaaS, Cloud solutions, etc.)
• Familiarity with major cloud solution providers (AWS, Azure, GCP), container orchestration (Kubernetes) and observability of distributed architectures
• Experience or sensitivity DevOps, SRE (CICD, quality gating, continuous delivery)
• Solid knowledge in quality engineering (test pyramid, automated tests, CICD integration, etc…)
• Skills or understanding of the role of Big data, Machine learning and business intelligence solutions are a plus
• Practical and theoretical experience of enterprise architecture and modern architecture patterns (CQRS, event sourcing, lambda and kappa architecture, etc…)
• Ability to present complex solutions and adapt communication according to audiences
• Cloud and agility (SAFE) certifications are a plus
• Problem solver, bonne communication
• Desired experience in the realization of complex commercial proposals
• Fluent English required
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.