Website WORCESTER BOSCH
We don’t know what type of career you have in mind, but we do know that you can find the right opportunity with us.
Bosch is more diverse and international than almost any other company. Show us what you can do — and where you want to go. We’ll provide you with the support to develop your talent and personal strengths.
We believe in promoting a family culture here at Worcester Bosch, if you join us you will be part of a supportive team working together towards one vision and a common goal.
Warming Lives and Protecting Our Future
This is our company purpose, we provide our customers with simply revolutionary solutions to enable warmth and comfort in their homes and community spaces. We warm lives not only in physical spaces, but also emotionally with our world class customer service.
Our customer is at the heart of everything we do, we are committed to the development of sustainable and eco-friendly products and services to help achieve a quality lifestyle for now and in the future.
As part of the Distribution team, the Distribution co-ordinator is critical to the success of our business. The Distribution Co-ordinator is responsible for making sure that all the transport planning activities are fulfilled to support compliance and the on-time delivery of products to customers.
Due to the constant change in market conditions, the Distribution co-ordinator will be expected to support the team by using their initiative and creativity to drive any change required to fulfil customer requirements.
1. Complete all key transport planning tasks to ensure compliance and on-time, in full deliveries to customers
2. Support continuous improvement projects within the team with the view to improve processes and bring in new solutions
3. Support the driving of sustainable problem solving in the area by co-operating with internal and external teams
• Previous transport planning experience essential
• SAP experience an advantage but not essential
• Structured approach to managing tasks
• Attention to detail
• Strong communication skills
• Self-motivated and committed to team engagement and team working with internal and external teams.
• Ability to function under pressure
• Flexible approach to work
• Able to drive change
Deadline for Applications: Friday 18 February 2022
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.