Website Professional Technical Ltd
A world-leading multinational entrance system manufacturer is looking for an Automatic Door Engineer to join their ever-expanding team based in the Manchester area. Benefits include 33 days holiday, life insurance, transit van with heated seats. Good overtime and call-out rates whilst working a 1in4 rota. Pension, Laptop.
As an Automatic Door Engineer you will be responsible for:
- The maintenance and service of automatic swing, sliding or revolving doors.
- Fault finding.
- Basic electrical wiring.
- Identifying additional sales opportunities.
- Following EN16005 / BS7036 guideline standards.
In return, an Automatic Door Service Engineer will receive an excellent benefits package which includes:
- £30,000 – £32,000 basic salary. OTE £40,000+.
- World-class training programme.
- 33 days holiday inc bank hols.
- Entry into the company pensions scheme.
- Company van and all powered hand tools provided.
Realistic first-year earnings of £40,000+.
If interested please click “Apply Now” and one of our team will be in contact.
To apply for this job please visit www.totaljobs.com.