Our client is an Arabic culture-inspired Emirati Brand. It offers a variety of premium products such as watches, jewellery, and sunglasses for men and women on its online store, in addition to other Marketplaces in the GCC.
- Develop, maintain, manage, and ensure functionality and uptime of Shopify store.
- Perform hotfixes, bug fixes, and functionality testing.
- Upload new products, research product specifications (internal/external), and administrate products, categories, segments, and tags.
- Optimize page speed, conversion rates, UX, and UI, including banner and advertisement placements.
- Administrate English and Arabic versions of the shop, coordinate with website translator, and ensure the correctness of the content.
- Analyze data, identify and either nurture or avert trends, build and maintain a reporting dashboard.
- Work closely with an SEO agency to ensure SEO best practices and relevant content is implemented.
- Bachelor degree in software development or a relevant field.
- 4+ years of experience, preferably 7 years of experience in a managerial eCommerce role in the UAE, ideally in an eCommerce startup.
- Extensive experience with Shopify, Woo Commerce [TECHSTACK].
- Extensive experience with SQL, [TECHSTACK].
- Hands-on Data analysis.
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Console, Tag Manager, and SEO concepts.
- Experience in Data Studio, Big Query, and/or other relevant analytics & reporting tools.
- Outstanding communication skills in English (verbal & written). Communication skills in Arabic is a considerable advantage.
- Tech Savvy.
- Attention to details.
- Time management.
- Customer relationship management.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.