Pronto Marketing is a fast-growing company providing fully-managed websites and online marketing services to over 1,600 small businesses around the world, primarily in the United States.
Founded in 2008 and based in Bangkok, Thailand, we have a team of 100+ professionals comprising everything from developers, designers, copywriters to project managers, SEO experts, and client support agents working 24×5 building and managing online marketing for our clients.
Our services include the full range of digital marketing services from websites, eCommerce, search and SEO, PPC campaign management, content development and so much more.
You can learn more about us on the web
- Pronto company website: www.prontomarketing.com
- Culture and working at Pronto: http://www.prontomarketing.com/company/careers/
- Pronto on Facebook: www.facebook.com/prontomarketing
- Pronto Values: https://www.prontomarketing.com/pronto-values/
- The employee handbook: https://www.prontomarketing.com/employee-handbook/
You’ll be joining a diverse, international team that works hard, has fun, and respects each other and our clients.
The Growth Management Division (GMD) provides vCMO and other strategic marketing services to top-tier clients. The GMD is a small team within the larger Pronto organization, with its own editorial, design, and development resources. The Growth Management Division is fully remote.
GMD clients are long-term partners with whom we work closely to achieve their goals. As our second Editorial Content Specialist (ECS), you will be collaborating with our marketing strategists and our design and development people to create high-quality written content for GMD clients.
This includes researching and writing marketing blueprints, eBooks, case studies, web pages, emails, landing pages, and other copy. Editing responsibilities include content and copy editing the work of freelancers, clients, and GMD colleagues.
- Collaborating within a cross-functional team to plan and create conversion-oriented content for strategic marketing campaigns
- Developing an in-depth understanding of each client’s business, brand identity, and competitive environment
- Translating client strategy into creative, compelling copy that communicates the client’s brand voice, tone, and messaging
- Writing high quality and differentiated content including business growth analyses, eBooks, case studies, web page copy, emails, social media posts, and more
- Conducting keyword research, applying SEO best practices, and staying current on SEO developments
- Conducting in-depth research on unfamiliar subjects or industries as needed
- Editing content created by freelancers, clients, and colleagues
- Assigning jobs to freelance writers, editing their work, and managing deadlines
- Native-level English speaker with university bachelor degree or higher
- Work experience as an editor, content writer, copywriter, technical writer, or similar
- A portfolio demonstrating writing ability
- Advanced internet research skills
- Ability to collaborate with multiple stakeholders and balance a range of motivations and priorities
- An understanding of the principles of inbound and content marketing and the role of copywriting
- Ability to work remotely, including stable high speed internet, video conferencing hardware, and a productive remote-work environment
- You are endlessly curious and interested to learn about new industries, technologies, processes, and people.
- You care deeply about rhetoric and the art of persuading an audience.
- You are passionate about the English language.
- You take satisfaction from doing things well.
- You have a strong sense of ownership and can effectively manage your own schedule and deadlines.
- You do not require a closely monitored environment with lots of check-ins.
- You are very organized and like structure, systems, and processes.
- You can adapt easily to new software applications and processes.
- You can admit to mistakes and can adapt accordingly.
- You are able to speak up when you see a potential issue, whether that involves a process, client, or colleague.
- You are open to feedback and do not take criticism personally.
- You enjoy continuously learning about online marketing, information marketing, social media marketing, and general trends in marketing.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.