We are Olsson, a team-based, purpose-driven engineering and design firm. Our solutions improve communities and our people make it possible.
Our most meaningful asset is our people, and we are dedicated to providing an environment where they can continue to learn, grow, and thrive. Our entrepreneurial spirit is what has allowed us — and will continue to allow us — to grow. The result? Inspired people, amazing designs, and projects with purpose.
Olsson has a job opportunity available to work directly with the world’s largest technology companies. This Electrical On Site Engineer role will help to ensure that the facilities and buildings are designed, built, and operating as intended.
They will help to monitor daily installations and help find and solve complex issues. This person will have engineering knowledge within large facilities, such as industrial facilities, healthcare facilities, and/or data centers.
You are passionate about:
- Working collaboratively with others
- Having ownership in the work you do
- Using your talents to positively affect communities
You bring to the team:
- Strong knowledge base of electrical engineering, design, and construction
- Ability to lead projects and self-starter to take on a variety of tasks to best serve the client and their project work
- Strong communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to contribute and collaborate well on a team
- Ability to identify, investigate, and troubleshoot problems to find solutions
- Bachelor’s Degree in electrical engineering
- 5 or more years of engineering experience
- Strong preference for a registered professional engineer
Olsson is a nationally recognized, employee-owned firm specializing in planning and design, engineering, field services, environmental, and technology. Founded in 1956 on the very mindset that drives us today, we’re here to improve communities by making them more sustainable, better connected, and more efficient. Simply put, we work to leave the world better than we found it.
As an Olsson employee, you’ll receive our traditional benefits package (health care, vision, dental, paid time off, etc.), plus you’ll:
- Become an owner in the company after your first year through our Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Engage in work that has a positive impact in communities
- Receive an excellent 401(k) match
- Participate in a wellness program promoting balanced lifestyles
- Benefit from a bonus system that rewards performance
- Have the possibility for flexible work arrangements
Olsson is an EEO employer. We encourage qualified minority, female, veteran and disabled candidates to apply and be considered for open positions. We do not discriminate against any applicant for employment, or any employee because of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender, disability, age, or military status.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.