Website Hexagon FM
Hexagon FM are currently recruiting an Electrician for a well-established Facilities Management provider. This is a rewarding role working with a forward-thinking dynamic business who look after their employees well and ensure that each one develops on their skills to become the best version of themselves.
Our client is looking for motivated reliable engineers who have experience and skills within the Electrical industry, who can work alone or in a team to ensure all maintenance both scheduled and reactive are completed across several sites in Burnley and Blackburn.
- 18th Edition
- 2391-52 Test and Inspection
- Electrical City and Guilds Level 2/3
- Experience of PFI environment ideally.
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Clear excellent communication skills
- Excellent attitude.
Role and Responsibilities.
- Complete all electrical building maintenance.
- Planned Maintenance and reactive maintenance.
- Provide technical assistance on electrical systems
- Liaise with planners on helpdesk.
- Build and Maintain relationships with new and existing customers.
- Take part in on call rota.
- Be able to explain and provide knowledge on plant status and building conditions.
What’s in it for you?
- You will receive career development opportunities
- Pension scheme
- Van, fuel card, tools, uniform + more
- Excellent salary and package
To apply for this job please visit www.totaljobs.com.