Website EXAMSOFT WORLDWIDE, INC
When you join Turnitin, you’ll be welcomed into a company that is a recognized innovator in the global education space. For more than 20 years, Turnitin has partnered with educational institutions to promote honesty, consistency, and fairness across all subject areas and assessment types. Over 16,000 academic institutions, publishers, and corporations use our services: Gradescope by Turnitin, iThenticate, Turnitin Feedback Studio, Turnitin Originality, Turnitin Similarity, ExamSoft, and ProctorExam.
Turnitin has offices in Australia, India, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Mexico, the Netherlands, the Philippines, Ukraine, the United Kingdom, and the United States. Our diverse community of colleagues are all unified by a shared desire to make a difference in education. Come join us, and let’s make change together.
ExamSoft Worldwide (a Turnitin company) is seeking a talented and self-motivated Email Optimization Specialist to assist in reviewing sales reports and drafting email copy to increase engagement and conversion. This role is dedicated to writing emails based to elicit responses with a focus on analytics, including a/b testing. The Email Optimization Specialist will report to the Associate Director of Marketing Content & Communications with a dotted line to the Inside Sales Manager.
This position will collaborate with members of the marketing team and inside sales team to ensure understanding of goals, data, and context in support of sales and marketing campaigns.
ExamSoft offers a market-leading assessment-management solution that supports the entire testing process, including exam creation, administration, delivery, scoring, and analysis. The software delivers powerful, actionable data to assess learning outcomes.
- Review and analyze sales team’s outreach data for opportunities for improvement
- Identify opportunities for improvement in email communication
- Adjust messaging and email copy based on data to help increase engagement – open and click rates, as well as converting leads to demos
- Run a/b tests to discover best messaging and continue to iterate
- Understand audiences and what they’re looking for and how we can tailor messaging to resonate with them
- Update outreach.io sentiment reporting as necessary to ensure accuracy
- Learn and understand the product and the needs we meet
- Work with the inside sales teams to understand their goals and needs
- Participate in marketing & IS campaign planning meetings as necessary
- Assist with other marketing projects as needed
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent experience
- Minimum 3 years of recent marketing experience
- Strong writing skills
- Ability to analyze data and reporting
- Outreach.io experience preferred
- Outstanding communication skills, including both written and verbal
- Strong collaboration skills
- Strong proficiency in MS Office products and ability to quickly learn new technologies
- Successful working both with a team and independently
- HubSpot experience a plus, but not required
Our Mission is to ensure the integrity of global education and meaningfully improve learning outcomes.
Our Values underpin everything we do.
- Customer Centric – We realize our mission to ensure integrity and improve learning outcomes by putting educators and learners at the center of everything we do.
- Passion for Learning – We seek out teammates that are constantly learning and growing and build a workplace which enables them to do so.
- Integrity – We believe integrity is the heartbeat of Turnitin. It shapes our products, the way we treat each other, and how we work with our customers and vendors.
- Action & Ownership – We have a bias toward action and empower teammates to make decisions.
- One Team – We strive to break down silos, collaborate effectively, and celebrate each other’s successes.
- Global Mindset – We respect local cultures and embrace diversity. We think globally and act locally to maximize our impact on education.
Seeing Beyond the Job Ad
At Turnitin, we recognize it’s unrealistic for candidates to fulfill 100% of the criteria in a job ad. We encourage you to apply if you meet the majority of the requirements because we know that skills evolve over time. If you’re willing to learn and evolve alongside us, join our team!
Turnitin, LLC is committed to the policy that all persons have equal access to its programs, facilities and employment. We strongly encourage applications from people of color, persons with disabilities, women, and the LGBTQ+ community, regardless of age, gender, religion, marital or veterans status.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.