Since 2004, Mandiant has been a trusted partner to security-conscious organizations. Effective security is based on the right combination of expertise, intelligence, and adaptive technology, and the Mandiant Advantage SaaS platform scales decades of frontline experience and industry-leading threat intelligence to deliver a range of dynamic cyber defense solutions.
Mandiant’s approach helps organizations develop more effective and efficient cyber security programs and instills confidence in their readiness to defend against and respond to cyber threats.
The Enterprise Account Manager (EAM) is responsible for sales opportunities of the Mandiant family of solutions within a defined list of accounts. Specifically, this position is responsible for assessing opportunities, developing account plans, contract negotiations, and post sales account management of the assigned Enterprise accounts.
The successful EAM is expected to leverage and partner with the Channel Sales team on lead generation, account planning and new account development and/or expanding existing accounts.
Further, the EAM is expected to sell the entire Mandiant product line and must effectively represent Mandiant’s full suite of products and services using technical, organizational and customer knowledge to influence customers and assist them in applying the products/services to their needs, resulting in revenue generation.
- This role requires a deep understanding of the market and technologies that Mandiant sells, including our business/industry, our competitors and the ability to use this knowledge to plan for the future. The successful EAM drives a superior customer experience by delivering technology solutions tailored to customer needs and is able to meet and beat their assigned quota. Additionally, the EAM must demonstrate success in the following areas:
- Opportunity Assessment: Personally, oversee and be the primary point-of-contact for named Enterprise accounts. Key deliverable: Value-add product, maintenance, and services opportunities are clearly identified and validated with partners and other Mandiant resources.
- Account Plan Development: Working with Mandiant’s Partner and Channel resources, the successful EAM will develop and prepare an actionable strategic sales plan for top accounts with the largest sales opportunities. Key deliverable: Clearly documented strategic sales and account plans, including short and long-term goals and actions for each named account and associated requirements for team members throughout sales cycle.
- Contract Negotiations: Participate in contract negotiations for named accounts. Key deliverable: Financially sound and resource supported contracts that are clearly aligned with Mandiant’s financial objectives while delivering value-added products, maintenance, and services to meet customer requirements.
- Post-Sale Management: Maintain awareness and status of all key contractual obligations within an assigned list of accounts, facilitating customer meetings and communications regarding deliverables where necessary. Key deliverable: Customer expectations are managed upfront, with ongoing status project updates, escalating unresolved issues to account team members and/or key customer sponsor. Effectively matrix-manages cross functional areas to achieve a high level of customer service.
- Must have 8+ years of enterprise software field sales experience
- 5+ years of security solution sales experience (e.g. managed services, threat intelligence, security consulting, etc.)
- Ability to successfully complete solo sales meetings and presentations, with little or no supervision at the highest level of an organization
- Understand the sales process, with acute listening and sales skills
- Ability to clearly articulate issues and concerns to management and support
- Willingness to travel, work odd hours, and be very available
- Excellent business writing and presentation skills
- Instinctive understanding of customer service and satisfaction, with ability to manage both
- Build strong business consulting relationships within assigned accounts and ensure alignment of internal resources i.e. Support, Systems Engineering, and Professional Services, to ensure consistency in the planning and implementation of high value solutions.
- Exercise strong financial skills in the evaluation and preparation of sales opportunities and sufficient organizational and project management skills to manage customer needs and drives issues to resolution; the EAM must also effectively matrix-manage cross functional areas to deliver total solutions based on regional requirements.
- Lead sales strategy sessions for named accounts while contributing to and coordinating the execution of the account plans, ensuring the accurate production of account plans, business case preparation, appropriate contract presentation, and the effective delivery of account plan activities.
- Collect and communicate marketing requirements and competitive data, including pricing, feature needs, license models and value proposition strategies to product stakeholders.
- Maintain and ensure the accuracy and consistency of all sales data across all sales systems
- Consistently demonstrate strong product knowledge and ability to articulate our value proposition.
At Mandiant we are committed to our #OneTeam approach combining diversity, collaboration, and excellence. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.