Hitachi Solutions understand what it takes to digitally transform organisations, harnessing the power of the latest technologies and seamlessly integrating them into businesses. As a global consultancy firm working across the private and public sectors, we specialise in user-friendly business applications based on the Microsoft cloud.
With a team of experienced industry professionals, consultants and technology experts, Hitachi Solutions has a wide range of capabilities including digital transformation, ERP and CRM implementation, change management and data science & analytics. Our highly skilled team help drive improvements to many aspects of your business creating efficiencies and growth.
In October 2021 we are launching our “Creating Experts” programme through which we will make you a Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management expert in just twelve weeks.
This programme will help increase your industry focus, complement your technical knowledge, and enable you to discover completely new professional opportunities in an extremely competitive market.
We expect that the ERP-Consultant candidates already have knowledge of topics such as: Inventory, Procurement, Sales and Marketing, Master Planning and Warehouse Management modules and preferably exposure to other modules such as Financials, Project Accounting, Production, Expense Management.
After the initial 12 weeks of training, you would have deepened your soft skills and knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations in the Supply Chain Management module. We will then sponsor you to get the relevant Microsoft certification and you will be ready to start working on client projects in an integrated European team.
- To analyse customer requirements and design software solutions based on Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Supply Chain.
- То perform FIT/GAP analysis and creation of business process models
- To advise the customer on solution capabilities during project implementation and help minimise gaps between standard product and customer’s business processes with creative configuration
- To prepare Business Process Discovery Documents.
- To prepare a functional specifications for additionally required customisations
- To configure Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations/ Dynamics AX Trade and Logistics, Inventory, Supply Chain modules
- To prepare User Manuals and deliver Training, to assist in acceptance tests, go-live support.
- Fluency in English and German (written and spoken)
- Demonstrable knowledge of Supply Chain Management or Relevant University Degree
- 2-4 years previous professional experience
- Experience in ERP business consulting (related to e.g. SAP, Business Central, NAV, Oracle, Infor or similar)
- Experience in configuring Inventory management, Procurement, Trade and Logistics, Warehouse management
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong sense of responsibility and autonomy
- Interested in occasional travel abroad for business
Through a structured onboarding and the three-month Creating Experts training programme, starting in October 2021, Hitachi Solutions will prepare successful candidates for roles on Hitachi lead projects mainly in Germany.
These project roles will allow for fast-paced learning via hands-on experience and the opportunity to work with the best consultants in Europe and the biggest projects in Dynamics 365 in the world.
- Competitive salary
- Additional Premium Level Health Insurance
- Monthly Vouchers/Lifestyle Cash Supplement
- Monthly Travel Allowance
- Multisport Card
- Additional Holidays
- Specialised Training
- Option for Flexible working hours or home office
- Modern Office with excellent access to transport
- Drinks & Fruit Office Supply
- Professional & Friendly work environment
- Company events and Team Building
- Excellent Work-Life balance
- Opportunity to grow your career and work with international teams
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.