Website ANANTARA VACATION CLUB
Anantara Vacation Club (AVC) is Asia’s leader in the luxury Shared Ownership (timeshare) sector of the hospitality industry. With a regional collection of exquisite resorts, and global partnerships offering thousands of dream destinations, AVC exemplifies the highest standards for both its Owners and Associates.
This position reports to the Senior Director of Business Development and is responsible for creating and implementing an Events & Promotions strategy and lead activities within the China Region.
The objective for this role consists of generating qualified leads, tours and package sales in line with budgeted targets, together with Quality Control, team management and training.
The Events and Promotion manager is also responsible for opening new locations and looking for new activities and events to increase sales possibilities, while controlling marketing cost and deliver as budgeted VPG. This person should also oversee concept creation, managing design, purchasing and managing event vendors from beginning to the end.
· Create and develop overall strategy for events and promotions team goals
· Manage payroll related activities for E&P Mainland China Team
· Meet/exceed preview package sales and lead generation goals through developing marketing campaigns, promotions & tactical offers in Mainland China
· Build an annual events calendar to generate team targets
· Manager efficiency and ROI review and performance communication, lead generation programs, identify areas of improvement, act and adapt into future
· Continuously seek to lower cost of event rentals and production cost
· Ensure to maintain a good VPG (as budgeted)
· Ensure that reports associated with cost and deliverables are created and tracked
· Keep track of the competitors regarding special promotions, rate packages and premiums
· Build up good rapport with key stakeholders and associates of AVC
· Follow process and maintain data, system and reports
· Achieve monthly and quarterly targets and objectives as set by line manager
· Open new locations and continuously seek partnerships with new event vendors
· Create and design concept and follow through with purchase and deliveries
· Sell concept to vendors to get event opportunities at a better discount
· Work with vendors during production and event building and take down
· Excellent customer service skills, including but not limited to, problem solving, organized, detail oriented, follow through
· Strong understanding of event management with knowledge of local suppliers and vendors
· Fluent English and Mandarin in written and spoken
· Good computer skills inclusive of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
· Demonstrate self-confidence, energy and enthusiasm
· Demonstrate willingness to seek new knowledge, self-motivated and self-starter
· Impeccable leadership skills to lead a team
· Able to lead train and manage team’s performance to ensure quality and consistency
· Have strong sales knowledge
· Able to adhere to policies and procedures with integrity
· Able to work with external vendors and negotiate terms
· Manage and build relationships to open new opportunities for sales
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.