Website PILMICO FOODS CORPORATION
The Executive Assistant is responsible for managing the administrative needs of the company and providing secretarial services to the Pilmico executives.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
● Schedule meetings and manages appointments of the executives and affiliates, dealers, bankers, and other important clients ensuring that the schedules are organized properly.
● Perform secretarial works such as placing and screening calls for executives, sending and delivering messages to concerned personnel, screening incoming mails, and other related tasks ensuring that important communications are prioritized and coursed through concerned personnel
● Maintain files and records ensuring easy retrieval when needed while safeguarding security and confidentiality of sensitive documents
● Prepare meeting agenda and important notices ensuring that attendees to meetings are properly informed
● Prepare business correspondences to concerned parties as needed
● Prepare annual budget for executives
● Coordinate with travel agent regarding the purchase of boat and plane tickets, hotel accommodation and hotel transfer for PFC and PANC executives, renewal of passports and facilitation of visa applications ensuring that travel requirements are accomplished and arrangements are properly coordinated
● Prepare purchase request for executive admin related requirements such as cabinets, chairs, tables, tool of trades, among others and coordinates with the buyers for quotation and samples ensuring that the samples meet the specified requirements
● Monitor usage of company-issued cellular phones ensuring that problems are promptly reported to the telecommunication company and that cost consumption for official calls remains within budget
● Make cash advances for executive needs ensuring that these are properly and timely liquidated
Graduate of 4 years course
with at least 2 years experience as an executive assistant or administration assistant
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.