ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise.
We’re growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers’ and employees’ lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we’re on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World’s Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
This role will be supporting multiple of our Chief Transformation Officer’s.
What you get to do in this role:
- Schedule appointments, plan meetings, and maintain complex and changing calendars, while working through scheduling roadblocks.
- Draft and prepare routine and advanced correspondence including emails, presentations and reports. Review outgoing correspondence for accuracy, format consistency, signatures and conformance with executive procedures.
- Assist leadership and organizations by optimizing usage of time. Make decisions regarding short-term priorities and work activities.
- Arrange all travel to ensure consistency within company procedures and support organization in obtaining necessary travel documents including Visa/passport, while maintaining Leadership expenses/credit card reconciliation.
- Identify issues within the organization and initiate or facilitate solutions.
- Assist internal departments with the setup of new hires.
- Assist new hires with processes including expense reporting and travel systems and other internal processes and tools. Compile, prepare and process Leadership expenses and credit card reconciliation where needed.
To be successful in this role you have:
- 10+ years experience supporting VP level
- Highly organized with exceptional communication skills and ability to manage a variety of high priority projects from multiple management and professional levels
- Desire to grow and take on your own projects
- Professional demeanor and soft-skills
- Positive and personable can-do attitude
- Proficient in Zoom, Microsoft Office suites (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), Box, Concur and Google Docs
- Experience handling confidential materials
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
All new employees hired in the United States are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to such exceptions as required by law. If hired, you will be required to submit proof of full vaccination or have an approved accommodation, by your start date. Visit our Candidate FAQ page to learn more.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.
Work personas are categories that are assigned to employees depending on the nature of their work. Employees will fall into one of three categories: Remote, Flexible or Required in Office.
Required in Office
A required in office work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office. This persona is required to work from their assigned workplace location 100% of the work week based on the business needs of their role.
A flexible work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office and will work from their assigned workplace location roughly 3 days/week or less (generally around 40-60% of the work week). Flexible employees may choose to work the remaining working time from their workplace location or home. Flexible employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.
A remote work persona is defined as an employee who performs their responsibilities exclusively outside of a ServiceNow workplace and is not contracted or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office, including those whose place of work (pursuant to their terms and conditions of employment) is their home. Remote employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.