As a company founded and run by an artist, it’s our mission to provide talented artists with the freedom and resources they need to deliver quality work and to thrive in a fun and creative environment.
The Facility Maintenance Technician at Rodeo FX plays an essential role in ensuring the upkeep of our world-class studios.
We are looking for someone who enjoys being hands-on and tackling a variety of different manual tasks.
- Ability to lift heavy objects up to 50 lbs and should be in overall good physical health;
- Ability to solve basic problems that may arise on the job;
- Knowledge of basic repairs, electrical, and plumbing systems in day to day tasks for the job;
- Driving trucks or vans with supplies to multiple sites;
- Keeping trucks and storage areas neat and clean;
- Ability to respond to emergencies in a timely manner and be able to prioritize important work;
- Ability to communicate any issues or problems to management while also being able to work with other staff members to get a particular job completed;
- Ability to multitask and juggle a variety of requests at one time;
- Ability to work in various different areas of the building and perform many different functions to keep the building in good standing;
- Good written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to read blueprints, plans, and diagrams.
- High School Diploma;
- Relevant professional training is an asset;
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar position;
- Knowledge of building regulations is an asset;
- Ability to lift, transport, push and pull heavy loads;
- Ability to walk and stand for long periods of time;
- Able to speak and understand French and English;
- Valid Driver’s Licence.
- Enthusiastic, a creative problem-solver;
- Autonomous with a good sense of initiative;
- Diligent with strong attention to details;
- Manual dexterity;
- Comfortable in a changing environment and under pressure;
- Work ethic, Team spirit and Collaboration.
- Full-time, Permanent Contract;
- 5 paid sick days;
- 2 additional statutory holidays in the winter holidays;
- Group Insurance, access to Dialogue online support and to an Employee Assistance Program (EAP);
- RRSP with employer contribution;
- Discounts with Bixi, Nautilus Plus and many more local businesses.
Diversity is a core value at Rodeo FX. We are passionate about building and sustaining an inclusive and equitable work environment where diversity is celebrated and valued. We believe every member on our team enriches our work by exposing us to a broad range of ways to perceive and interact with the world, identify challenges, and to design and deliver projects.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.