Website Glen Callum Associates Ltd
Parts Sales Representative – Automotive Aftermarket
A Parts Sales Representative with experience of operating in the automotive aftermarket is required to join a leading automotive consultancy, working on behalf of a key vehicle manufacturer to increase sales of genuine parts to the independent motor trade and authorized repairers.
Field based – ideal location – Bournemouth, Christchurch, Bransgore, St Leonards, Ringwood, Lyndhurst, Ashurst, Totton, Marchwood, Southampton, Rownhams
Salary: circa £25-30k + Bonus + Car
- Develop, nurture and grow parts sales in within your area.
- Identify and bring on-board new independent garages and authorised repairers.
- Visit new and existing independent repairers to reinforce and increase genuine and aftermarket parts sales.
- Support aftermarket customers by providing product and price information and emphasise the advantages of using genuine parts.
- Develop and collect local market intelligence and customer information.
- You should have experience of the automotive parts market, preferably aftermarket or dealership based.
- A proven sales background with an interest in developing new business
- Experience of working for either a vehicle manufacturer or vehicle dealership within parts would be an advantage.
Apply in Confidence
To apply for the Parts Sales Representative job please forward your CV to Kayleigh Bradley, Senior Recruitment Consultant at Glen Callum Associates Ltd or call Kayleigh directly for a further chat on the job.
JOB REF 3594KB Parts Sales Representative – Automotive Aftermarket
Glen Callum Associates are a leading automotive recruitment consultancy with a vast amount of experience of operating within the automotive aftermarket on a Global scale.
To apply for this job please visit www.totaljobs.com.