Enprotech Industrial Technologies
Enprotech Industrial Technologies is a supplier of repair, rebuilding, and field services for the metal forming and steel industry. We are rapidly growing and looking to expand our team! Enprotech is in search of positive attitudes that can provide urgency and innovative solutions to our customers.
This role is a field-based position that will require travel to customer facilities to lead, manage, and provide hands-on service regarding the process of disassembly, repair, and assembly of different mechanical and/or forging presses.
- Knowledge of basic electrical codes including pulling wire, components, switches, high voltage, and control centres
- Troubleshoot, repair, and rebuild heavy industrial equipment
- Read and interpret schematics, plans, and operating manuals
- Fit fluid lines and pipes
- Assemble and disassemble parts
- “Outside the box” thinking to problem solve
- Travel 100% of the time to customer sites
- Base pay up to $32/hour based on experience
- Once onsite an additional $5 per hour while at customer location
- Company paid travel related expenses
- Daily per diem to cover food while traveling
- Positive culture
- Affordable health care coverage for you and your family – Medical/Dental/Vision
- 401K with generous company match
- Advantages through FSA/HSA accounts that allow you to pay for healthcare expenses with pre-tax dollars
- Competitive paid time off program that will increase with tenure
If you are looking for a long term career with a company that promotes safety, success, and growth apply today!
Enprotech Corp and its subsidiaries is an equal opportunity employers. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law. All employment decisions are made based on qualifications, merit and business need.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.