Based in Hertfordshire our client seeks a qualified accountant to join them as a Finance Manager on an interim basis.
This job would suit a resilient individual who is able to work in an organisation that is undergoing significant change. It is a development role with responsibility for supporting the accurate and timely processing of a range of day to day accounting and project activities, including transformation of key processes and systems.
This company is fast growing, global leading company who have state of the art facilities and an exciting innovative environment.
The successful individual will have great attention to detail with excellent problem solving skills. It is essential the candidate is organised and has good time management skills.
Strong IT skills, including Excel are essential and the candidate must have excellent communication and numeracy skills.
- Finance Transformation
- Support on Budgeting and Forecast process
- Lead planning and preparation of year end accounts and associated audit
- Ad hoc work as required
- Lead development of the facilities management system
- Monthly management accounts and reporting – development of Cloud MA Dashboard
- Capital expenditure
- Maintenance of fixed asset database – capitalisation, disposals and asset transfers/moves
- Oversight and support on financial accounting processes and systems including Sage 50 accounts
- VAT reconciliation and processing quarterly return
- Using our Operations management system (UKSPA Clarity), quarterly and monthly invoicing of tenants; invoicing external companies for events held at SBC Credit control
- Monthly bank and credit card reconciliation
- Petty cash reconciliation
- Month End process to include; Accruals, Prepayments, Deferred Income, AP and AR review
This is a great role for an ambitious accountant seeing their future as a Finance Manager and looking for a position in a growing business that can offer this opportunity.
For more information about this role or any other Finance Manager jobs in Hertfordshire please don’t hesitate to contact us in confidence or visit our website.
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates – AGY.
Quality, Relevance and Reliability
To apply for this job please visit www.totaljobs.com.