MANGOPAY is a payment solution for Marketplaces, Crowdfunding and Fintech platforms launched in 2013. A company of the Leetchi group, it is part of Crédit Mutuel Arkea.
In contrast to traditional payment solutions, MANGOPAY provides its customers with a flexible API, designed for developers and a seamlessly integrated white label solution.
It allows platforms to optimize the economic model in place and remains attentive to local specificities by accepting many means of payment and currencies. A key specialist in the European market, MANGOPAY is one of the few solutions which allows funds to be kept without time constraints.
MANGOPAY today deals with more than 2,500 platforms.
In order to support the strong growth of the company, we are looking for a Finance Operations Junior who would like to evolve within a rewarding environment and for a Fintech in full growth and at the forefront of its market.
At the company headquarters in Luxembourg, the Finance Operations will be responsible for offering the best support on payment flows to our main clients spread across Europe (France, United Kingdom, Germany, etc.) under the supervision of the Head of Finance Operations.
Your main missions will be:
- Manage daily financial flows for MANGOPAY, including assistance in validating financial transactions in accordance with company requirements and procedures,
- Deal with sensitive subjects relating to the financial flows of users of our client platforms,
- Be the privileged interlocutor of our banking partners,
- Cooperate daily with the various teams of the company (Cash Management, CSM, Support, Compliance, Sales) and contribute to the excellence of the services that Mangopay wishes to provide to each of its customers,
- Establish daily control reports and help strengthen operational processes,
- Report customer cases to other relevant departments and ensure rigorous follow-up,
- Establish a solid relationship and cooperate daily with the Cash Management team in charge of cash management and the financial reconciliation team.
You are recognized and appreciated for your:
- Analytical mind to identify and resolve issues, as well as an ability to handle customer complaints,
- Curiosity and spirit of initiative,
- Sense of organization with an ability to work both autonomously and in coordination with other teams,
- Ability and appetite to evolve in a constantly changing environment,
- Rigor in the tasks entrusted to daily life.
Join us if:
- You have at least one successful experience in the financial sector,
- You have an excellent level of French and English, both oral and written,
- You have an appetite for the field of Fintech.
Criminal record required.
Does this post interest you ? Apply without hesitation!
For us, all applications are welcome. Our differences are our wealth: we are committed to promoting and embodying all forms of diversity for a more just and inclusive society.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.