Website MNF GROUP
MNF Group is proudly Australian and one of Asia-Pacific’s fastest-growing technology companies. Twice winner of the Forbes Asia-Pacific “Best under a Billion” award, our people lead the world as innovators in the delivery of new-generation communications and software solutions.
We have built our success by developing our people and setting them loose to develop leading-edge products and platforms for our customers, who include some of the most innovative tech brands in the world.
We are seeking a Financial Accountant that will be responsible for supporting the financial performance of the MNF Group through the provision of high-quality financial accounting & reporting.
This position reports to the Group Finance Manager and will work closely with the CFO Team. The incumbent will also work with other business units across the MNF Group.
What you will do as a Financial Accountant:
- Working with half-year and year-end audit processes.
- Assist with preparation of the half-yearly and annual financial reports.
- Build productive working relationships with internal stakeholders to understand their business operations and the financial information needs as end users.
- Complete month-end close process in line with month-end close timetables.
- Assisting with various finance projects and business improvement initiatives.
- Provide support to the other finance team members.
- Qualified or part-qualified Chartered Accountant with CA membership preferred
- 3+ years experience in a professional accounting services firm
- Exposure to ASX listed companies is desirable
- Drive and ambition to be innovative and maintain a continuous improvement mindset
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong excel skills
- Working well in a team environment as well as autonomously
What’s it like to work here?
We strive for a healthy, inclusive, and flexible workplace. We nurture diversity, continuous learning in the latest technology and thinking. Innovative benefits include parental leave for mums and dads, remote working, and a comfortable, fun work environment with social events, prayer rooms, pool tables and a fully stocked bar!
If this sounds like the next great step in your career, we’d love to hear from you.
MNF is an equal opportunity employer. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. You will need to have current work rights to work in Australia and be prepared to undergo relevant background checks. No recruiters, please.
Life at MNF Group
MNF Group is committed to a strong culture that is diverse and inclusive and we encourage our employees to bring their whole self to work.
We ensure our employees have equal access to a range of learning and development opportunities, and encourage everyone, regardless of gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage to embrace these opportunities, enabling them to develop themselves and their career.
Our employees’ happiness, health and wellbeing is important at MNF. We provide all employees with flexible working options to ensure that work doesn’t compromise life outside MNF and also supports their wellbeing. We regularly enhance our employee benefits such as an employee share gift plan, paid birthday leave, up to 12 weeks paid parental leave for both parents as the primary carer, reward & recognition programs and social clubs.
At MNF Group, our diverse backgrounds and unique experiences allow us to continue to innovate and create the brands, networks and technologies to power the future of global communications.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.