The future. It’s on you. You & Western Digital.
We’ve been storing the world’s data for more than 50 years. Once, it was the most important thing we could do for data. Now we’re helping the world capture, preserve, access and transform data in a way only we can.
The most game-changing companies, consumers, professionals, and governments come to us for the technologies and solutions they need to capture, preserve, access, and transform their data.
But we can’t do it alone. Today’s exceptional data challenges require your exceptional skills. It’s You & Us. Together, we’re the next big thing in data.
Western Digital® data-centric solutions are found under the G-Technology™, SanDisk®, and WD® brands.
In this position, you will design and implement firmware in C language for real-time embedded products, for our next-generation SSD (solid-state drive) products.
Typical activities involve design, implementation, integration and testing of data structures, software algorithms, data path and drivers for HW cores.
The firmware development is done on multiple environments: PC with full HW simulation (C language in Visual Studio), FPGA board, and ASIC SoC.
You will work closely with excellent colleague engineers, cope with complex challenges, innovate, and develop products that will be sold in millions of units.
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or Software / Computer / Electrical Engineering
- 0-4 years of experience
- Experience in RT / embedded systems – advantage
- Experience in C development – advantage
- Experience in Python-advantage
- Previous RTOS experience – advantage (e.g. ThreadX / MQX / Nucleus / VxWorks / Embedded Linux)
- Experience in ARM or ARC processors family, debugging environments and tools.
- Capable of developing wide system view for complex embedded systems
** Outstanding graduates are welcome to apply
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.