MALAYAN FLOUR MILLS BERHAD
Malayan Flour Mills Berhad (MFM) is an established billion-ringgit public listed food manufacturing company. We aspire to be a leading food manufacturing enterprise in the region.
We currently operate in three countries, namely in Malaysia, Vietnam and Indonesia and will continue to expand our business in the near future.
MFM is honored to be a recipient of the HR Asia Best Companies to Work for in Asia 2018 (Malaysia Edition) and the Human Resources Asia Recruitment Awards 2019 for Best Onboarding Experience (Bronze).
This recognition is dedicated to every employee of MFM who has made MFM a great place to work in and also reflects our motto in which “we strive to create a great place for great people to do great work”.
Join us today! https://www.mfm.com.my/careers/
- To formulate feeds under the direction of the Nutritionist and Vets, controlling and monitoring the implementation
- To assist in short term, medium term and long term ingredients supply chain management to achieve stable economic supply to the feed mills that may improve company’s contribution
- To work closely with sales managers to develop and maintain realistic forecast for planning purpose
- To visit farms and open market customers in order to know the feed performance and solving farm problems that arising from feed quality.
- To continuously update and share the latest technical information and nutritional products to Nutritionist, Sales representative and relevant departments to maximize farm performance and increase customer satisfaction
- To develop and run information systems to enable smooth data collection from the whole integration for timely information for decision making process
- Assist nutritionists in feeds formulation, ingredient planning and cost management to ensure stability in farms performance for long term sustainability and growth in profitability and business.
- Degree in Animal Science, Nutrition or any related science field study.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Able to work in Lumut, Perak.
MFM is honored to receive the following awards:
- Human Resources Asia Recruitment Awards 2019, Best Onboarding Experience (Bronze)
- HR Asia Best Companies to Work for in Asia 2018 (Malaysia Edition)
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.