Website KMS TECHNOLOGY
Established in 2009, KMS Technology is a U.S.-based engineering and services company with development centers in Vietnam. KMS Technology is trusted by international clients for the superior quality of products and expertise of Vietnamese engineers.
KMS builds and successfully launches its own software companies through its internal startup incubator, UpStar Labs. Most notable companies include QASymphony, Kobiton, Katalon, and Grove. Under the brand, KMS Solutions, the company serves the Asia Pacific region, offering technology solution consulting and bringing the most advanced and latest technologies to the Asian market.
KMS is committed to making a long-lasting social impact by partnering with non-profit organizations that give disadvantaged students fair and better employment opportunities.
The company regularly cooperates with universities, participates in IT training activities and specialized events, and sponsors scholarship programs in Vietnam. The company has received many prestigious industry awards and has been named one of the greatest places to work in Vietnam, Asia, and the U.S. for many years in a row.
Acknowledgement of Covid-19 pandemic.
All KMSers will need to working from home to ensure safety. New member will get designated supports:
- Working devices will be delivered at door upon the new member’s joining date
- Onboarding will be organized virtually by both the HR personnel and the new team.
- The HR personnel will be available for any support needs of the new member.
Your key responsibilities:
- Participate in all software development activities following Scrum process
- Design solutions and approach for software features or subsystems
- Write high-quality code to implement software features or fix bugs
- Perform unit testing, documentation, and all other activities defined in Definition of Done before passing source code to the Testing team
- Communicate and report internally or directly to the client on status or result of work
Your key qualifications:
- Final year student/ new graduate/ less than 1 year of experience
- Ready to work fulltime
- Passion for .NET technology
- Strong fundamental of .NET Framework, C#, SQL, OOP, data structure and algorithms
- Good knowledge of ASP.NET MVC, Web API, or Win-based application (Winform/WPF)
- Have a good understanding of projects being done in university or during the internship
- Good English skills (especially reading and writing)
Nice to have:
- Good at relational databases such as Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, etc.
Perks you Enjoy
- Working in one of the Best Places to Work in Vietnam
- Building large-scale & global software products
- Working & growing with Passionate & Talented Team
- Diverse careers opportunities with Software Outsourcing, Software Product Development, IT Solutions & Consulting
- Attractive Salary and Benefits
- Performance appraisals every year
- Onsite opportunities: short-term and long-term assignments in North American (U.S, Canada), Europe, Asia.
- Flexible working time
- Various training on hot-trend technologies, best practices, and soft skills
- Premium healthcare insurance for you and your loved ones
- Company trip every summer, big annual year-end party every year, team building, etc.
- Fitness & sports activities: football, tennis, table-tennis, badminton, yoga, swimming…
- Joining community development activities: 1% Pledge, charity every quarter, blood donation, public seminars, career orientation talks,…
- Free in-house entertainment facilities (foosball, ping pong, gym…), coffee (latte, cappuccino, espresso), and snack (instant noodles, cookies, candies…)
And much more…Send your Resume including Academic Transcript to join us and let yourself explore other fantastic things!
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.