Outsourced.ph is a leading Philippines outsourcing company providing dedicated remote staff and offshore staffing services. We specialise in providing staff of the highest quality who will continue to exceed your expectations and provide benchmark offshore solutions to your business. With Outsourced you can scale your organisation quickly, easily and cost effectively with dedicated remote staff based in our modern offices in Manila.
Looking for a talented Frontend Developer with a strong understanding of industry trends and SEO best practices to join our growing team. You will be a natural at understanding human-computer interaction design, and elegant solutions to improve our websites.
- Investigating user experience design requirements for our suite of digital assets.
- Developing and conceptualizing a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy for the brand.
- Producing high-quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes.
- Designing UI elements and tools such as navigation menus, search boxes, tabs, and widgets for our digital assets.
- Testing UI elements such as CTAs, banners, page layouts, page designs, page flows, and target links for landing pages.
- Collaborating with the marketing team, and internal and external designers to ensure the creation and delivery of tailored experiences for the digital user.
- Adhering to style standards on typography and graphic design.
- Identify, troubleshoot, fix, and optimize websites for SEO.
- Research targeted keywords to guide digital strategies.
- Analyze reports to identify trends, issues, and areas for opportunity and create actionable plans to improve KPIs.
- Bachelor’s degree or several years of experience in computer science, or other related fields
- The ability to work as part of a team, take ownership of individual components and follow coding guidelines to create performant components that fit into more-comprehensive projects
- SEO technical processes – indexation, page load speed, international targeting, log files, URL structure, directives.
- Google tools – Analytics, Keyword Tool, Search Console, Structured Data Tool, PageSpeed Insights, Tag Manager.
Work Schedule (AU client)
- Monday to Friday (7AM – 4PM; Manila Time)
- Permanent Homebased
- Candidates are expected to have their personal equipment and stable/reliable internet connection at home (at least 10MBPS for both download and upload speed)
By clicking on the “I’m Interested” button I hereby allow Outsourced Quality Assured Services, Inc. (“Outsourced”) to store and collect my personal information for the purposes of employment application. As such, I agree and authorize Outsourced to collect, store, or continue to use my personal information for the above-stated purpose, and to retain my personal information for a period of 1 year, and for these purposes only.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.