Digiterra is a data analytics company that provides software solutions to manufacturing companies in their digital transformation journeys.
Digiterra is a technology start-up consisting of a young and dynamic staff who are eager to learn from each other, motivated to progress towards a common goal.
Machine learning and artificial intelligence studies are the parts where we create the most added value in our work, which starts with the data collection we provide to the factories and the real-time visualization of this data.
We are strengthening our technical team in line with the decision we have made with increasing projects and we are looking for an experienced Senior Frontend Developer who is creative, talented, eye-catching and pays attention to details to join this team.
Especially problem solving ability and ambition to overcome possible difficulties are among the most important characteristics for us. It is also extremely important that you have been involved in data visualization projects before and have experience in managing a team.
The person who will start working in this role will design web applications that will make the lives of users and software developers easier by using their technical competencies, design skills and creativity. If your area of interest includes NoSQL databases and new AJAX toolkits, you are in the right place!
Our expectation is that you will support us in providing solutions far above expectations for the industry by offering innovative, unconventional designs and user experiences by working shoulder to shoulder with a technical team of software developers.
In our company, where we offer the opportunity to work completely remotely, we offer an environment where you will enjoy working by respecting everyone’s character, working style and habits.
If what you’re reading appeals to you, Digiterra might have a place for you.
- Experience in creating dynamic, content-rich web applications,
- Designed responsive screens,
- Experienced in Agile methods,
- Experienced in Object-oriented architecture and design skates,
- 5+ years of experience on the frontend,
- Acted as the main software developer in a complex web application,
- Team management experience
- Able to manage a team of 2-3 people,
- Willing to learn and use new technologies,
- We are looking for a person with strong communication skills.
- It is very important to have experience with React.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.