Do you enjoy making our applications smarter, more efficient and more productive? Then we have the job you are looking for! In a nice team, you make the applications that our customers like to use.
As a full-stack developer, you make the right choices and independently implement new functionality. You use the existing and proven font and back-end technologies in the modern development stack, such as React, KendoUI, .NET Core and Azure (Microservices).
Of course, we support you in this, so that you become an even better all-around developer! Does this appeal to you? Read more or apply directly!
What are you going to do?
As a full-stack developer, you help build leading systems for governments to register and share qualitative geographic data. This data is used by many residents, companies and organizations.
You make it easier for the user to manage and use the data efficiently. You have an active input about the design of the components of our applications, such as databases, APIs, business logic, architecture and the user interface.
Of course, we work Agile within our R&D department. This makes you part of a self-managing team with a lot of autonomy. You are responsible for realizing features and user stories on the backlog.
You participate in sprint events, such as sprint planning, sprint reviews, retrospectives and of course the daily. You spend a lot of time technically developing and implementing functionality and tests across our entire technology stack.
At Vicrea we also find your personal development and job satisfaction very important. That’s why we spend a lot of time on this! For example, we have a Young Professional program, a Talent Development program and there is a lot of room for personal coaching.
We believe that achieving good results is not possible without a good dose of job satisfaction! For this we regularly organize game evenings, drinks and team outings. In addition, we ensure that you as a developer are equipped with a suitable workplace!
- A challenging and dynamic position with a good employer;
- Room to develop as a full-stack developer and to increase your skills.
- Excellent primary and secondary employment conditions with, among other things, a thirteenth month, a good pension scheme, 27 vacation days and a (temporary) home work allowance.
- A pleasant workplace and a pleasant informal working atmosphere
- Growth opportunities within TSS – the largest Vertical Market Software Company in Europe with more than 60 independent Business Units
- A pleasant and informal working atmosphere, where personal development is central;
- Nice colleagues who are looking forward to welcoming you to the team
- You have knowledge and experience with font and back-end development
- You have experience with Agile or Scrum
- You are driven, eager to learn and a team player with analytical skills
- You are result-oriented, good at prioritizing and proactive
- You are ambitious and have HBO/WO work and thinking level
- You are available for 32-40 hours a week
We are a Dutch IT company and innovative partner for governments that are looking for smart solutions for the integrated management, connection and use of geographic object-oriented (basic) registrations and data integration solutions. About 60 talented and committed employees develop standard software, advise and relieve our customers. As a result, they work more effectively and efficiently.
Since its foundation in 1999, Vicrea has grown to become the market leader in information and integration technology. We respond to the latest technologies and are therefore often one step ahead of the competition. We supplement this with a healthy dose of guts, so that we can meet any challenge. Vicrea often has room for both starters and experienced professionals. For more information about Vicrea, please visit our website.
Vicrea is part of Total Specific Solutions (TSS). TSS is the largest Vertical Market Software Company in Europe with more than 60 independent Business Units.
Do you recognize yourself in the profile above? Then apply directly. If you have any questions, you can contact Maikel Nijmeijer directly on 06 – 22837319.
How do we handle your data?
We attach great importance to your privacy. We, therefore, handle the data that you make available to us with the utmost care. This information will be treated confidentially by us and will only be used for recruitment and selection purposes.
We will not provide information to third parties unless we are required to do so by law. By submitting your application, you agree that your personal data will be processed by our organization.
We understand acquisition, but we are not interested.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.