Website Owen Daniels Consultancy Ltd
Location – Basingstoke
Working Hours – Monday – Friday
Annual Bonus, Company Car/Allowance, Private Healthcare, Share Save Scheme
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a General Manager to join up with a large-scale company overseeing the operational functions of the business through Production, Transport, Engineering and customer support as well as managing all employees of the company with 5 direct reports.
As a General Manager you will be solely responsible for maintaining full profit and loss whilst looking to achieve / exceed company targets. My client is looking for a General Manager who has proven experience in a senior manager role ideally within a manufacturing or production environment as well as the ability to prioritise workload, work to deadlines and be able to work collaboratively as a team and on their own.
Roles as a General Manager:
- Achieve and exceed the company’s business plan
- Must have experience working with full profit & loss
- Maximise the running of all departments and ensure they are working within agreed budgets and legal restrictions
- Ensure that line managers and supervisors are effective in their management roles and always have the interests of the customers and company at the forefront of what they do.
- Management of customer complaints and review & implement methods on how to avoid the same mistakes re-occurring
- Provide operational support to the Regional Sales Manager and Sales Executives to ensure that sales opportunities are maximised throughout the branch
- Make sure that all policies and procedures are always adhered to and communicated to all staff
- Ensure that customer avoidable losses are minimised through a continuous review of service levels
- Assist in producing plant annual business budget for turnover, profit and operational costs
To apply for this job please visit www.totaljobs.com.