At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence, and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future.
Through 60+ offices on six continents, the Infobip platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (CPaaS) globally. Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
We are looking for a GLobal OTT Partner Manager for Viber, Line, Zalo, Telegram, KakaoTalk, and Wechat. This is an individual contributor role, working closely with Regional OTT Partner Manager in developing initiatives for OTT Product partnerships development and realizing the global plan.
The main objective for this role is to develop and manage the global OTT partner relationship and secure Infobip position as a strategic alliance partner.
Global OTT Partner Manager with drive functional cooperation and alignment with Partnership Marketing, Product Management, and PSE to continuously improve the partnership potential by creating and driving programs and initiatives to maximize OTT channel penetration into the global market and secure revenue and profitability goals achievement.
What will you do at Infobip?
- Develop and manage OTT partnerships to create new market routes and to integrate OTT products into complementary ISVs and platforms
- Define strategy and development initiatives for OTT Product partnerships development (yearly, quarterly) in cooperation with Product Management and PSE
- Coordinate business planning, budgeting, and execution of OTT Partnerships development activities, aligned with field sales teams and HQ stakeholders
- Drive strategic plans, initiatives, and activities to maximize OTT product partnerships and coordinate top-down alignment between OTT partners and regional IB teams
- Build and leverage executive-level relationships with OTT partner
- Drive Joint GTM with a partner to secure Infobip’s position within partner’s ecosystem
- Own OTT partner relationship management and drive global alignment around contracting, executive governance, product roadmap, and joint GTM
- Work closely with OTT partners to ensure proper product roadmap alignment by an ongoing tight collaboration with Product Management
- Partner with Partnerships Marketing to develop comprehensive go-to-market strategies for impactful OTT product roll-outs and provide guidance to regional OTT PDM teams
- Cooperate with Partnerships Marketing in planning of MDF budget, allocation of budget to maximize demand gen results, monitoring and managing use of MDFs, based on the developed MDF processes and practices
- Aligns and drives regional OTT PDM’s to execute the global partnership plan on regional level. Defines their goals and managed performances
More about you:
- University degree required (engineering/science / technical background a plus), ideally with MBA
- At least 5 years of cPaaS experience with a focus in partnership management and business development required
- Strong partner relationship management and solution development skills
- Business-level familiarity with Viber and APAC Digital Channels
- Extensive experience or ability to manage virtual teams across functions and geographies
- Inclusive and collaborative – driving teamwork and cross-team alignment
- Sales support and marketing campaign background is helpful
- Fluency in English is required
- Experience of working in/ with EMEA or APAC will be a differential
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more, such as Viber, Zendesk and O2. Work with the world’s leading companies and impact how they communicate with their users!
Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, travel allowance, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team buildings and other organized activities, company library, organized sports, kitchen stocked with the usual suspects… Talk about a balanced lifestyle!
Connect globally – Work with people from different countries, participate in the biggest IT and Telecom events, join us in our Summer Connect conference in Croatia. We put the “global” in globalization.
Interested? Let’s get the process rolling!
Apply now and get involved in something great! If you are interested, please follow the application link in order to apply and submit your CV. #LI-KL2
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.