Do you want to be a key player in creating a new and disruptive global beauty brand as Graphic designer at H&M BEAUTY?
Within the newly created Business Unit H&M Lifestyle Brands, we apply the strong heritage of H&M to new industries, to add excitement and energy to our offer and strengthening the H&M brand. H&M Lifestyle Brands includes H&M HOME, H&M BEAUTY and H&M SPORT.
At H&M BEAUTY, progress is our creed and passion is what drives us. We will throw the beauty parties no one wants to miss, be featured in beauty bags worldwide — and be that favorite lipstick on your bathroom shelf.
Through our knowledge, experience and pure passion for what we do, we aim to deliver excellence to our customers — and we want to get even better at it. We believe that different perspectives are an asset in every team, and that’s why we’re looking for new mindsets and norm-challenging viewpoints to join us. Our enthusiasm for all things beauty is what makes the success of our team — join our H&M beauty journey, we want you on board!
In line with H&M Beauty’s development, we are now looking for our new Graphic designer. This is a combined role where you both will be part of creating graphic design for our marketing campaigns, be responsible for developing and implementing graphic design for our private label assortment (both existing assortment and new assortment) and create other relevant marketing material.
You will be part of the “creative team” within H&M Beauty Marketing and communication. Together we will create exciting and thrilling products and campaigns that our customers desire – and really put H&M Beauty on the Global Beauty scene.
Main responsibilities, but not limited to:
- Create and implement graphic design for our private label assortment (both updating existing assortment and create new products and design)
- Together with our team at Beauty (project leader, brand managers, designer) based on briefs; develop graphic design for campaigns and assortment/sub brands
- Create marketing campaigns, social media and other relevant marketing material (such as POS-material, merch etc.)
- Keep up to date with trends and concepts in the Beauty industry and present trend forecasts
- Develop processes and new way of working within product development/graphic design
- Assist Art Director with building creative concept boards, photo briefs, and presentation materials
- Minimum +3 years’ experience as graphic designer
- Relevant background and education within graphic design, a plus if you have worked with beauty products/concepts
- Experience from working in a marketing/communication department or content agency developing concepts and graphic design
- You can easily grasp the bigger picture and work on concept/brand level, but also understand and care for the small details
- Experience with developing or expanding brand design guidelines a plus
- Strong technical skill and strong creative capability within graphic design
- You have a strong eye for image and composition and experience of digital design and layout
- Good understanding of different customers and expressions, innovative and forefront
- You know how to use your creativity to spark enthusiasm and commitment to other.
- We also see that you are a great team player with the ability to collaborate with different stakeholders, whilst at the same time being able to be a self- starter and work independently
- You are a curious person who is not afraid to take initiative
- You are fluent in English, both spoken and written
If you want to join the Beauty team, please upload your CV, portfolio and cover letter (English) by 15th of August 2021. Due to GDPR, we only accept applications through our career page.
This is a permanent position and start date is as soon as possible and is based at our head office in Stockholm, Sweden.
We look forward to receiving your application!
H&M Group is committed to creating a Diverse & Inclusive environment and we are actively looking for qualified candidates irrespective of race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, national origin, disability or age.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.