- Full Time
- Pikeville, KY, Canada
Davis H Elliot Company, Inc.
For over seven decades investor-owned utilities, municipalities, cooperatives, and others have entrusted their electrical construction and maintenance needs to Davis H. Elliot Company, Inc. (Elliot).
Elliot is a full-service electrical contractor specializing in overhead and underground distribution, transmission, substations, lighting, traffic signaling, utility locating and industrial/commercial services.
Groundman will be expected to perform a variety of tasks including hand digging to various depths, hand digging due to congestion and in areas where equipment can t access, and handling and installing of product in ditches – including direct bury wire, steel pipes, and more.
Groundman will also be prepared to retrieve tools to complete jobs as needed, learn to operate equipment when permitted, and train to lead a crew.
- Must be capable of using hand tools, such as: shovels, rakes, etc.
- Willing to travel when necessary
- Must have, or be eligible to obtain, a Class A CDL
Today, we are listed among Engineering News-Records Top 150 Specialty Contracting firms.
Our success is based on our customers’ confidence in us; the loyalty, hard work and performance of our people; and the traditions with which Mr. Davis H. Elliot began the company in 1946.
We understand that having the best team requires people being treated like family. Some of the benefits we offer our team includes:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance w/ additional Voluntary Life Insurance
- 401K w/ company match
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- State and Federally accredited Lineman Apprenticeship program
- Paid Vacation
- Servant Leadership Training
- Uniforms and PPE provided
To apply for this job please visit m5.apply.indeed.com.