Website ALLEGRO.PL SP. Z OO
In the Consumer area, we work on the best customer experience, starting from entering the home page, through the process of browsing, searching and comparing offers.
We run the registration, purchase and post-purchase service as smoothly as possible on all platforms. We do dozens of experiments, test hundreds of variants, analyze their results and draw conclusions that we translate into tasks.
Our offer is directed to people who:
- They have experience in managing projects aimed at obtaining data from various sources and preparing strategic recommendations based on them
- They have experience in working with analytical and development teams as well as the broadly understood IT area
- They have experience in managing a team of specialists and organize its work perfectly
- They have experience in managing the area responsible for business and product analysis
- They have experience in strategic consulting
- They are cooperative and they strive for results
- They communicate freely in English
Why would you want to work with us?
- You will lead the work of a team of over a dozen analysts working in the field of technologies that perform analyzes of buyers’ behavior on the Allegro platform
- You will take responsibility for providing data and recommendations necessary to make the right business and product decisions by teams developing processes for buyers on Allegro
- You will manage the project of customer profile analysis and their segmentation and you will monitor the dynamics of growth of individual groups of buyers
- You will analyze the levers of demand growth on Allegro and you will suggest areas of focus
- In cooperation with Marketing, you will investigate which activities bring the best results in individual buyer segments
- You will run projects aimed at increasing conversion and satisfaction with Allegro
For our part, we offer:
- Check for yourself, and in addition, among others:
- Modern office and work tools
- Informal work atmosphere in a professional team
- A rich package of non-wage benefits in the cafeteria system – you decide what you use
- English lessons with a curriculum designed for engineers, paid for by us
- Training budget and internal MindUp platform
- Co-financing postgraduate studies (e.g. MBA)
Send us your CV and check why #goodbeat
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.