The AVIV group is committed to equal opportunities. Everyone is there and welcome. We encourage diversity in our teams and work to make our work environment inclusive for everyone. Also, whatever your origin, whether you are parents, LGBTQIA+, or even disabled, we invite you to join us! If you need adjustments, where possible, at any point in the process, please let us know.
In your application, do not hesitate to indicate the pronouns you use (eg she/he/iel, etc.). See you soon !
We were founded by Axel Springer in 2018 as a 100% owned company and combine digital activities and participations in real estate, automotive and general advertising in Germany (Immowelt), France (Meilleurs Agents, Groupe SeLoger, Logic-Immo , Car & Boat Media), in Belgium (Immoweb), in Spain (Housell) and in Israel (Yad2), which makes us one of the world’s largest players in digital advertisements.
We also have a minority Axel Springer stake in companies such as Purplebricks, Homeday and Zumper. Our vision is to serve consumers in their important life decisions and not only to simplify the search for a new home or a new car, but also to offer additional services in adjacent markets.
It’s an exciting time to join us in our ambition to become Europe’s leading PropTech company – and help us unlock the sweet spot for everyone.
Attached to the Seloger Group which is the marketplace for real estate portals in France (SeLoger, Logic-Immo, SeLoger neuf, Logic-Immo Neuf, SeLoger build, Logic-Immo Make Construire, Belles Demeures, Lux Résidence, SeLoger offices and shops , SeLoger Vacances, Amivac, Vacances.com) which has been supporting and helping the French in the realization of all their real estate projects for more than 25 years.
We provide the French with the widest choice of advertisements in order to facilitate their search for a property according to their own criteria, and to answer all the questions raised by the realization of a real estate project.
With 60 million visits per month, Le Groupe SeLoger is the favorite brand of the French!
The Sales strategy team is looking for its Head of Marketing!
Within the Marketing Department of the Aviv France Group (SeLoger Group + Best Agents) and under the responsibility of the Commercial Strategy Director, Classified, you will aim to develop the growth of your two segments.
As a real conductor, you define and implement the strategy and the marketing plan on a high-potential market, in collaboration with the Sales / Product / IT teams.
Your missions will be the following:
- Study and analyze the needs of our customers and users: detect unaddressed customer needs and new monetization opportunities, be the spokespersons for the Product & Tech teams.
- Coordinate and animate the progress of projects with the various departments and internal and external actors (commerce, data, product, UX/UI, developers, development of partnerships, etc.).
- Be the guardian of the France marketing plan for the segment: design of the BtoB offer, positioning, pricing, benefits and key messages, catalog and sales pitches, reporting on the KPIs of your segments.
- Internal and external spokesperson: develop the notoriety of the segment externally when speaking in Press Relations, represent the segment internally during strategic and corporate meetings.
- Follow market developments, be attentive to new technologies, breakthroughs and trends in similar markets.
- Support the go-to-market: define and manage the marketing strategy for the brand’s offers and products, create effective media to maximize growth.
- Supervision of two work-study students.
- With a higher education with a specialization in marketing (business school or first-class university), you have significant experience of at least 5 years as a market manager in the tech or new technologies sector.
- Rigorous and endowed with a proven sense of analysis, you know how to convince your interlocutors.
- A real coordinator, you are autonomous, pedagogue, have the ability to work in a team and to federate the different services and actors around the projects.
- You have a good business culture, you like and know how to negotiate, and you are results oriented.
- You want to become the group’s No. 1 ambassador in your market.
- Your curiosity, your creativity and your sensitivity to the tech sector will allow you to be a source of proposals and to fully blossom in this function.
- You are ready to develop the sexiest supports on the market.
- A good command of numbers and Excel is essential to succeed in this mission.
Fixed compensation over 12 months with a variable + profit-sharing and profit-sharing bonus + mutual insurance + RTT + restaurant tickets
The little extras of the Group: tailor-made training, in-house conferences, disability policy, All hands meeting every month, 2 in-house sales coaches to support our entire sales force, telecommuting, partnership with a nursery network, delivery of organic fruit every week in partnership with an ESAT, yoga and pilates lessons every week, salsa, table football, the latest game consoles, football team, running, partnership with a solidarity network, internal weather forecast that measures the fulfillment within our teams, corporate parties and many more….
Your information is processed by Digital Classifieds France in order to manage your application. In accordance with the Data Protection Act, you can access the data concerning you, have it rectified or request its deletion. You also have a right of opposition, a right to portability and a right to limit the processing of data concerning you which you can exercise by contacting Digital Classifieds France / Human Resources Department – 65 Rue Ordener, 75880 Paris Cedex 18 or email@example.com.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.