Website FIVE TO NINE
The Five to Nine platform is shaking up the future of work by helping companies scale their diversity & inclusion programs through data.
We’re looking for a Product Lead who’s passionate about transforming workplace programs and fostering joy with our users. You’ll be helping our customers get recognized for their meaningful impact in workplace culture as program managers.
In just three years, we’ve: raised over $1M from top VCs such as Kapor Capital and Morgan Stanley, we’ve increased our user base by over 90%, and have been featured in Vice, Business Insider, and more. Our B2B SaaS platform is helping customers like MasterClass, Upwork, and Verizon to manage and evaluate their company events and programs.
We’re changing the way company programs are run — from Hispanic Heritage Month to team socials — bypassing the mic back to employees to voice their feedback and giving ERG leaders and HR managers visibility into their cultural initiatives. The employee engagement space is huge and especially relevant right now – a $74B market growing 12% year over year. While companies are spending a ton on scaling their employee engagement programs, less than 10% are actually measuring the ROI of their efforts.
That’s where Five to Nine comes in. Our vision is to be a one-stop-shop for workplace leaders to design impactful programs, connect with a community of program leaders, and access resources to create a radically transparent culture that develops, connects, and upskills teams to be the best in show workplace.
YOUR DAY-TO-DAY: As a Product Lead, you’ll be driving the vision of our core product, reporting to the CTO, and working alongside our engineering and product teams.
- Drive the vision and delivery of innovative new products to keep the business relevant and competitive
- Conduct market research to identify user need for new products
- Prioritize product opportunities using criteria and requirements defined during research
- Establish requirements and specifications for existing and new products
- Clearly communicate the vision and goals of existing and new products
- Lead and participate in planning meetings and provide advice and guidance on the direction of products
- Manage cross-functional teams in business, product, design, and engineering
- Demonstrate functionality of completed products to internal team members and other stakeholders
- Develop metrics to assess the success of products and features and determine necessary enhancements
- Collaborate with customers, team members, and outside influencers to ensure a solid and well-rounded understanding of products and developing needs
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of products, solutions, and company offerings
WHO YOU ARE: We are seeking a self-motivated and innovative product manager to join our growing company and help us continue to push the envelope with our products. As a product lead on our dynamic and driven team, you will be responsible for owning the development and delivery of new products by conducting market research, creating product timeframes and plans, and crafting marketing strategies for new products.
- Experience working directly with designers to design and iterate on products
- Knowledge of product usage analytics
- Ability to be creative, strategic, analytical, and think outside the box to solve problems
- Strong project management and time management skills
- Interpersonal skills with a keen ability to explain complex concepts across the organization and to large audiences
If you’re a motivated individual who wants to join a growing team, we’d love to hear from you (even if you do not meet all of the criteria).
You’ll be joining an exceptionally talented and collaborative team, helping us drive demand for the Five to Nine platform. We are creating massive value for our customers and we’re just getting started!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.