ABOUT WESTGATE RESORTS
Westgate Resorts provides a diverse range of vacation experiences. From sandy beaches on the Atlantic Ocean to snow-covered Utah mountains, families can affordably experience the country’s most desirable vacation destinations.
A world leader in the timeshare and hospitality industry, Westgate has resorts in Florida, Tennessee, South Carolina, Missouri, Utah, Nevada, and Arizona. Westgate meets every vacation expectation, for every family, for every budget. As we continue growing, we will continue offering the best and most-affordable vacation options out there!
About Westgate Park City
The award-winning Westgate Park City Resort & Spa lies in the heart of the Canyons Village base at Park City Mountain. Surrounded by world-class skiing and year-round mountain adventure, Westgate Park City Resort & Spa provides a dynamic and rewarding work atmosphere.
Whether they’re artists attending the Sundance Film Festival, athletes training and competing at the Utah Olympic Park, or individuals and families seeking a mountain getaway, our guests come from all corners of the globe. Join our team and with us welcome the world to Park City.
Assist in directing institutional housekeeping program to ensure clean, orderly, and attractive conditions of establishment by performing the following duties personally or through subordinate supervisors.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING:
- Supervises Executive housekeepers and Housekeeping Managers.
- Establishes standards and procedures for work of housekeeping staff
- Plans work schedules to ensure adequate service
- Inspects and evaluates physical condition of establishment
- Submits to management recommendations for painting, repairs, furnishings, relocation of equipment, and reallocation of space
- Periodically inventories supply and equipment
- Investigates new and improved cleaning instruments and methods
- Coordinate with Front Office Manager daily needs to ensure adequate availability on a daily basis
- Meet with Housekeeping Staff daily
- Handling guest complaints and needs
- Complete 90 day and yearly evaluations
- Assist Housekeeping Director with budget
- Assist in the ordering of all products and chemicals and needs
- Must be educated on OSHA requirements
- Understands the impact of department’s operations on the overall property financial goals and objectives and manages to achieve or exceed budgeted goals
- Reviews staffing levels to ensure the guest service, operational needs and financial objectives are met
- Ensure policies are administered fairly and consistently, disciplinary procedures and documentation are completed according to policy
- Participates in interviewing and hiring of team members with the appropriate skills
- Maintain the highest levels of quality by utilizing innovative strategies resulting in the highest levels of cleanliness resort wide
- Assist the Director ensuring the resort’s service standards are met every day resulting in exceptional guest satisfaction
- Leading, coaching, teaching, developing, and mentoring our talented Housekeeping Team
- Maximizing the resort’s profitability by utilizing financial tools and strategies to improve department profitability, control departmental expenses, and increase productivity
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays.
- Forbes Travel guide experience preferred, but not required
- Associate degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or 2+ years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Resort & Spa Discounts
- On-site Childcare
- Complimentary garage parking
- $2.00 in meals in Team Member Breakroom
- Discounted Epic Local’s Pass
- Free Ski & Snowboard Equipment Rentals
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.