Website housesittersUK House Sitters, UK
Housesitter Jobs Overview
Housesitter jobs: House sitters take care of homes while those who own them are away. In exchange for this, they usually get to stay in the home for free and may also receive an additional weekly or monthly payment.
The various tasks that a house sitter is responsible for will vary based on who they’re working for. But often, the role involves performing basic house cleaning duties, watering plants, collecting mail, and taking care of any pets that the homeowner has left in their care.
House sitters don’t need to have any special qualifications or training. They just need to be reliable, trustworthy, and capable of completing basic tasks around the home. Employers who hire for this position tend to look for candidates who have previous experience in a similar position.
Housesitter Jobs Description
We’re looking for a reliable house sitter to add to our staff. In this position, it will be your job to look after our homeowners’ properties while they’re away. This will involve several different responsibilities. First, you’ll be responsible for looking after any pets and plants that the homeowner may have. Housesitter jobs
It will be your job to feed the animals, take them outside, and play with them. You’ll also need to follow whatever instructions the homeowner left closely to ensure that their wishes are being met.
Your position will also require you to keep the home that you stay in clean. You’ll be asked to sweep, wipe down countertops, and perform other basic cleaning tasks, which can vary from home to home.
We prefer to hire a candidate who has worked in a similar role in the past. You may still apply if you don’t have this experience, but we do want to see that you have succeeded in a position that required reliability and trustworthiness. Send us your resume to get started.
- Appropriately securing homeowners’ houses at the end of each day, which includes shutting windows, closing curtains or blinds, locking doors, and setting up alarm systems.
- Performing basic housecleaning duties, which includes mopping, sweeping, vacuuming, and dusting as needed.
- Performing pool maintenance tasks, which includes skimming leaves and debris off the surface, scrubbing the sides of the pool, cleaning out the filter basket, as well as testing and adjusting water chemical levels.
- Watering indoor plants in accordance with the instructions provided by homeowners.
- Answering telephone calls, providing information authorized by homeowners, and relaying important information to homeowners.
- Washing and changing bedding at the end of each house sitting job.
- Contacting the appropriate service providers to repair problematic plumbing and air conditioning systems.
- Caring for homeowners’ pets as required, which includes providing them with food and water, cleaning up after them, and scheduling veterinarian appointments should they fall ill.
House Sitter Job Requirements:
- A high school diploma or GED is preferred.
- Proven house sitting experience.
- A clean background.
- The ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Honest and reliable.
You can search for more House sitter jobs here>> Click the apply button below to apply for housesitter jobs in the UK.
To apply for this job please visit www.housesittersuk.co.uk.