Website ABUSE REFUGE ORG
Abuse Refuge Org (ARO) is a nonprofit 501(c)(3). We focus our best efforts and practices to assist and help those abused by aiding in 7 major areas of abuse to include: Sexual, Physical, Narcissistic, Psychological, Financial, Child, and Self-abuse.
HR Administration Manager Duties:
- Attend ARO Management Calls weekly and Bi-Weekly Company calls
- Lead and establish weekly meetings with Team Members
- Work one on one as necessary with Team Members and Supervisors
- Record meetings and maintain weekly recap notes that everyone has access to in Asana
- Managing the organization and maintenance of personnel records, entering new hire data, and updating any previous employees’ data (Working with designated HR Supervisor to ensure everything is completed and carried out smoothly).
- Updating internal HR databases in Google Drive/Asana (Or any other upgrade of software/platform ARO adopts) to ensure all information is up to date for any/all projects created.
- Review, revise, and update company policies. Maintain and ensure ARO Company Handbook is up to date/modified as new policies are modified and established. Notify Executive Management of any necessary legal inclusions or obsolescence within our Handbook and our Corporate Policies.
- Prepare various HR documents, not limited to: new hire guides, employment contracts, and more.
- Work with the Employment Development Department to assist and maintain in streamline processes and produce documents as warranted.
- Assist HR Hiring Department and other HR staff with activities not limited to onboarding of new recruits, streamlining processes, and creating documents, etc.
- Respond to employee queries related to HR issues. Assist in resolving queries internally if is within the purview of the HR Administrator.
- Provide scheduled presentations and reports referencing HR metrics, turnover rates, retention rates, and any other metric relative to the HR Administration Department.
- Assist the payroll department by providing them with up-to-date information on all employees, including sick leaves, leaves of absence, overtime hours, work schedules, and any other metric relative to the HR Administration Department (future).
- Take an active part in HR Projects not to exclude: job fairs (online and future live engagements), job boards, recruitment rounds, and more.
- Support Hiring Department (Not to exclude managing job boards, ensuring every aspect is being managed, in compliance and all other aspects are consistently being streamlined).
- Other tasks as needed
- Be available to work 25+ hours/week.
- Have an HR Administration background.
- 10+ years of experience in HR Administration.
- Be a self-starter with excellent time management skills.
- Possess a collaborative way of working.
- Maintain strict confidentiality.
- Behave professionally in manner and appearance.
- Be consistently organized and flexible.
- Be a team player with demonstrated experience working with multiple groups or departments.
- Competent proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Complex HR knowledge of procedures, practices, and policies.
- Ability to possess, anticipate and critically execute proven problem solving scenarios.
Abuse Refuge Org is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.